+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    FINAL FOUR

Duke -5 vs Sparty- I can see Duke pulling away late to cover this number. They play like a pro team. State looked really tired at the end of
    Louisville game. Good gut team is State I have much respect for IZZO but they do not have the horses to contain DUKE inside.

KY -5 vs Wisky- KY will be exposed with the inside out game of Wisconsin-Wisky has one thing notre dame did not an inside presence. Factor
    in Wisky lost to KY last year by one point the revenge factor is front and center on every badger mind.

Sure KY is a great team but I remain convinced they can be beat if they run into a team that shoots great and defends well and WI is just the
    team to beat them. You can look at all the numbers and you are not going to find a lot of flaws with the Badgers numbers in any area.

I am playing Wisky over KY and DUKE to cover.
    Nice job Carpet.... Good luck!

I think duke advancing to the final is the best bet of the coming weekend.

Wiscy -uk will be a fun battle.

I still hold a Kentucky +130 to win it all from the start of the tourney so going to be betting with that in mind.

I want to get in that one pool next year k man. You sent it to me but I got busy and didn't have time to check it out. Sounds fun.

http://www.docsports.com/2015/kentuc...-odds-721.html

Kentucky is -125 at my book now to win it all.

I really like the Clippers -3 tonight in NBA action. They are home, GS has already clinched the #1 seed in the west and have been
    resting players, and LAC is pretty much full-strength and still battling for playoff position, plus the Clippers have won the last 4 home
    match-ups vs GS by DD's.

GS/LAC, I like the under 219 on that game. GL.

yes, I did also play LAC/UN 219

18 pts in the 4th Q......good fucking grief :^ /

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    18 pts in the 4th Q......good fucking grief :^ /
    Good thing they only scored 18, or it would have gone over. I almost played the over, but finally decided to go with GS -2. Both are high scoring teams, but 219 is a lot of points.

I was on the clipps too.

Figured Kerr would rest some guys. Dumb for him not too. He will see once he gets towards the conference finals and his guys are tired. They don't really have anything to play for. I don't care how young you are you will hit a wall at done point when it really matters.

Like la monrue moneyline tonight. Last few years the 2 game series had gone 3 games. Home teams usually win too.

Freakin' Clippers...where was that 2nd H push last night :^ /

Going with Stanford tonite with Miami banged up. Get them last night at -1 (bought 1/2 pt) .... up to -3 right now.

I have watched a ton of college basketball this year and two teams that stands out with all the weapons-WISKY and DUKE.

DUKE-They really play like a Pro-team almost effortless.

WISKY-They sweat a lot more than Duke.

WY-KY-Look for KY to make number one goal to foul out Kaminsky with a platoon of candidates 10 deep. KY lives at the free throw line deny that and you win.

This Badger team is loaded at spot positions shooting over a 7 footer coming out is what they do best from the arc.

I think WISKY is going to cause KY fits and win by 3

Wow...pretty bold prediction considering Kentucky is unbeaten and Wisconsin actually lost to Rutgers.

Wow...pretty bold prediction considering Kentucky is unbeaten and Wisconsin actually lost to Rutgers.
    Wisky lost to rutgers when Kaminsky and the point guard both were out

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    Wisky lost to rutgers when Kaminsky and the point guard both were out
    Well I guess that goes to show how much I know :^ /

Well I guess that goes to show how much I know :^ /
    You know alot no doubt with all respect

Ha ha...well more than the average Joe I guess (which may not be saying much) I hope you're wrong though because I've got Duke and Kentucky on the ML to complete a nice parlay
    I made along with Stanford.....who almost pussied out on me I might add.

With Duke up first maybe I can hedge with Wiscy +5 :^ )

After going over everything I'm going to make a decent sized play on michigan state +6 buying a half.

Everyone is all over duke and this is the type of game I love going opposite the public on.

I think duke may squeak it out but only by a couple.

Probably my last play of the tourney after a good run.

3 units on michigan state +6. ( usually only play 1 unit so 3 is big for me.)

Horrible call on msu. Sorry guys.

Wiscy will be a good game the way it looks early on. Might play a halftime or in game shortly.

Still gave uk to win it all so don't want to play too much on this game.

so what happens in the 2nd H guys? Kent needs to rebound better and defend the 3

Great call Carpet! I had several chances to hedge my Kentucky parlay but never got more than +3.5 so I passed. I've already laid $200 on Duke at PK...so fuck those Badgers...ha ha.

Screw it...I just put another unit on Duke....I just think they are going to do it....and what the hell...it's just play money at this point anyway. It's not going to make or break me regardless of the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    After going over everything I'm going to make a decent sized play on michigan state +6 buying a half.

Everyone is all over duke and this is the type of game I love going opposite the public on.

I think duke may squeak it out but only by a couple.

Probably my last play of the tourney after a good run.

3 units on michigan state +6. ( usually only play 1 unit so 3 is big for me.)
    Ha ha...and woodie...if you think that was your last bet you're delusional :^ )

Last bet of the tourney....not ever!

Ha, now I will probably play a little something on the game Monday. Kind of with you on duke too.