No announcement yet.

MARCH College Hoops plays and chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan State - 2 vs OK- Two teams that play contrasting styles State by 15

Duke -5.5 vs Utah- Duke all day long-those big's for the utes will not effect Duke at all

Comment

Jesus H...what a meltdown by NC.....73-70 and they get 2 FT's and miss both, then it all goes to hell.

Comment

I wonder how that WV rookie that popped off is feeling at HT....ha ha.

Comment

All Arizona has to do is concentrate on Stainbrook.......either they are being stubborn or arrogant or what but they need to deal with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
            Great write up Dragon- I agree with every game except the ND game.

I think Wichita Senior leadership will be the key here-combine that with suffocating Defense I see the Shockers winning this by 8.

That KY-WV game will be a foul festival-KY is great at getting to the line and shoot very well as a team from the charity stripe- Your dead on about the bulletin board material WV has provided KY. I really do not think WV will score 46 points tonight.

WI-NC This Wisky team is loaded and might get back their leading point guard for the game-NC has no way to stop Kaminsky down low-No Way. This is the best Wisconsin team I have ever seen in all my years.

AZ-On fire for sure.....

Good prediction on wv. They might not get to 35 !

Comment

ha ha....seriously.they wish they had 46. I think Kentucky has made their point though. No reason to keep throwing up 3 pointers now.

Comment

3-0 for me with okie +7 pending tonight to finish out my parlay. I should quit while I'm ahead and call it a good tourney.

Is there value with Notre dame +11.5after everyone watched uk dominate? I think so.
                I'm seeing 11.5 but it was to 12.5 overnight.

I'm going with--
                Notre dame + teaser with wiscy + teased

5.5 or 6 points.

Will wait to see what happens with the lines. Hoping to get 12 with nd and 2 with wiscy by the time it shakes out.

Comment

Tonight.

Talked myself into ucla. Hope to get +9 by tip. One larger dog is going to bark and win su. Ucla or Utah???

Comment

Only fav I like tonight is Louisville. But doubt I will at them at that price. Will be a close one. Coaching edge to ortino big time.

Comment

I like Duke today quite a bit and this will be my biggest bet so far.
                      Duke -5.5 - If I counted right Utah was just 2-7 vs tournament teams during the regular season. They had a 1 pt OT win vs Wichita St early on and then split with UCLA.
                      They lost twice to Arizona, by 18 away and by 6 at home, the only team they played this year that faintly resembles Duke.
                      Utah has given up an avg of just 57 ppg, but against the 9 tournament teams they faced, plus the 2 games in the tourny so far, they held only 3 of the 11
                      under 57 points (San Diego St, UCLA, Stephen Austin). The other 8 games the avg points given up was 65.
                      Utah has scored an avg of nearly 72 ppg which is deceiving also. Against the 11 tournament teams they were held to 60 points or less in 8 of them.
                      Utah and San Diego St are kind of similar....good defense and mediocre/inconsistent offense. Utah is like a better SD St, although Utah lost @ SD St 49-53
                      early in the year. Duke just destroyed SD St by 19 and torched that supposedly good defense shooting 54.5% and 43% from 3 pt range.
                      Duke obviously plays a tougher schedule (#19 vs #41 for Utah), Duke was 7-2 vs top 25 and 11-4 vs top 50, Utah was 2-3 and 7-7. Utah probably had their
                      best game of the year offensively vs GT and I doubt they duplicate that in consecutive games.
                      I think Duke wins by double-digits, say 74-62

Comment

Also like,
                        UCLA/Gonz OV 144 - Gonzaga avg 80 ppg this year and has avg'd 85 over their last 5 games including the 2 tourny wins. UCLA has avg's 72 ppg and
                        has played Gonzaga already this year losing 87-74. I think Gonzaga hits 80 so I just need UCLA to get 64.
                        As for the -9 line, I do like Gonzaga at -4 on a 5 pt teaser but will wait for in-game betting to play with the lines.

In the other games, NC State has already beaten Louis on the road. I'm staying away but NC State scares the heck out of me and if I had to choose I'd
                        take them plus the pts.
                        Mich St/Okla....I don't have a freakin' clue on this game.

Comment

Final Plays--

UCLA +9 over Zaga
                          Okie +7 to finish the parlay from yesterday although do like them +2 as well today.

PARLAY--
                          Louisville pk ML/Utah +10 (buying 5)....+128 odds on parlay

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                            Also, I like UK to smash WV.

So...

UK -13
                            Xavier +12
                            Wiscy pk/Okie +7
                            Notre Dame +3

GL guys

Nice job Woodee!

I have hit a rough patch. I like the Sooners tonight to stop the bleeding.

Comment

Love the Duke pick Dragon.

I like Michigan State in this one-the one thing that concerns me is MSU's Free Throw Shooting- If this game comes down to FT's it would favor OU-But aside from that Dawson is a beast when he wants to play and IZZO has this team playing really well.

Comment

UCLA/Gon 3 1/2min scoring drought....Christ!

Comment

Working...
                                X