No announcement yet.

April Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-5 so far here on posted plays....not a great start. too much juice!

Cards look like a good play tonight but looking for someone to parlay them with...May do a small Chalk parlay with Cards and Jays.

Comment

Going to take a break posting on mlb for a while. Garbage so far! Overall I'm showing a profit on my plays but here I stink!!

I will put my plays up at sports bettors if anyone cares. There is a guy killing it over there in the no 1 spot. Follow him!

Comment

Monday 4/20

Cubs -104 Arrieta vs AJ Burnett
        Tigers -123 Simon vs Sabathia
        Indians -105 Bauer vs Danks

Comment

2-1.....Indians go into B9 up 3-0 and lose :^ /

Comment

Tues 4/21

Col/SD OV10 -115 - Pads are swinging the bats well and they get another good matchup at Coors
            Det -113 vs NYY - Yankees don't hit LH's all that well and Det is tops vs RH's. Not much history between these 2 pitchers vs
            either club but Cabrera is 2 for 3 and Cespedes is 3 for 7 vs Eovaldi,besides Det being hot overall.
            TB -121 - Chris Archer who hasn't given up a run his last 2 starts over 14 inn over Miley who's given up a run an inning so far
            LAD/SF OV7 -120 - Wind blowing out, Lincecum pitching vs Dodgers = OV. Giants bats have to come alive sometime.
            Oak +108 @ LAA - Will take a shot with the dog in a pretty even match-up but LAA 0-4 at home so far.

Comment

Not real great.
              Col/SD OV was a no-brainer and covered easily.
              Lucked out with LA/SF OV 7 with a wild pitch scoring the 8th run in the B9 with 2 out.
              TB was a hard luck 1-0 loser.
              Oak got absolutely pounded.
              Det/NYY was a 1 run game until the 7th before the Yanks broke it open.
              So 2-3 overall, but I pounded that LA/SF OV in-game and totally lucked out and saved my night.

Comment

Going to jump back in with a new dog /short fav method.

Wednesday.

Yanks +166
                Braves +125
                Cards -105
                Marlins +125

Comment

3-1 yesterday---

Ice cold today. Baseball is cruel. I feel like I get all the breaks or none of the breaks.

Dodgers just blew their lead....ughh. Will lose now.

Thursday night--

A's +105 over Angels

Comment

I like the A's tonight also.....GL!

Comment

Ha ha....A's give up 1 freakin' hit.....as in 1 single freakin' hit in an entire 9 inning game....and lose!....lol......fuck me in the butt.

Comment

That hurt on the a's.

Duh!

Baseball is cruel betting wise like I said. A grind because it's hard to win short term. Too many variables.

Comment

Friday-

Mets +125 over Yanks--Hot team against a public team with Dergom. Streak continues.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                            That hurt on the a's.

Duh!

Baseball is cruel betting wise like I said. A grind because it's hard to win short term. Too many variables.

yeah,that sucked.....but on the other hand I had a bunch riding on Golden State in-game bets of -115 and -125 just to win
                            and another at -1.5. I gave up before the 4th Q started and when I logged on to check the damage to my balance before bed
                            last night at around 2AM I'm like wtf!? Unbelievable :^ / ... and I found I had won another $58 in a Draft Kings tournament where
                            I had given up placing their too. Dumb da dumb dumb.

Comment

Fri, 4/24

Baltimore -105 vs Boston and Rick Porcello who they rocked just recently for 8 runs on 12 hits.
                              NYM +123 @ NYY - Mets have won 11 games in a row and have DeGrom going
                              Cincy - EV vs Cubs - Cincy has hammered Lester already this year now get him at home.
                              LAD -117 - I've just always liked Grienke but the Pads always seem to bite me in the ass.

Comment

Sunday.
                                Brewers + over cards. Cards will probably rest some guys today.

Comment

Working...
                                X