Braxton Miller transferring to Bama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braxton Miller transferring to Bama?

There have been strong rumors as of late that Miller will transfer to Bama. This in my opinion will only be a plus for Alabama because I am not sold on Jake Coker. Alabama will need all the help they can get on the offensive side of the ball. The defensive line will be Bama's strength this year.

What are you hearing Carpet?

RR84

Red-There are rumors out there for sure-Bama-FSU are being discussed.

Miller graduates May 10 so we really wont know anything until then-Most of Millers teammates are disgarding this as a rumor with no basis.

Comment

Ohio St QB situation will be interesting. I dont really like the fit for Miller at Bama. Young WR core. They will have a very good running game as usual. Plus you guys have Lane Kiffin. I loved the hire last year. He's one of the best QB coach and OCs in college football. Look how good he made Blake Simms. Plus who knows how good Miller will even be. He still hasnt been cleared to throw 100%. I could see him staying at Ohio St and switching positions. He doesnt have a great chance at playing QB in the NFL.
      Coker could be fine. Kiffin can make him good. There is a chance true freshman Blake Barnett makes a push for the starting job.

Comment

Bret,

I think Coker did okay in the A day game. From what I am hearing he is earning the respect of his teammates. I really agree with you on the young receiving chore. We will have Henry who I think has not shown his full potential yet. We lost one of our top recruits due to injury this spring. We will always be able to run the ball but I hope your right and Lane Kiffan gets Coker ready. I see some challenges on the offensive side of the ball.

RR84

Comment

I think Coker starts. If you had veteran WRs I would say throw Barnett in if he is ready now. Kiffin runs a pretty complicated offense for a true freshman to grasp so Coker should easily have the upper hand being that he should know the whole offense already. Coker looked like he had control of the offense though. Barnett looks like he needs a year to fill out. I expect he will be the starting QB in 2016.
          I dont think Bama will win the SEC west next year. Im not saying they wont compete for it but I just think other teams have more veteran talent. The west is stacked again. So helps to have veteran star players. Who ever finishes in last in the west could easily be ranked in the top 25.

Comment

What do you think about Arkansas? You have to like the direction that they are headed in. They really were a physical football team at the end of last year. I agree that the SEC west will be tough and it could come down to schedule. Every year there is someone who beats a top team who has traveled.

Comment

RED RAIDER-News alert Ohio State level- There is a ton of money coming in right now to keep this kid at Ohio State. I am sure it is coming
              from the same pockets that brought him to Ohio State.

Comment

Hey Red wanted to share with you my Bama thoughts at 30,000 feet.

The Tide will have the biggest and best front seven in all the nation. The secondary is still suspect at this time.
                I look for OJ Howard-WR to have a break out season.

You asked about the HOGS-Here is my clearing point. This team has got all kind of problems in the class room and in society. My guess would be that this team will lose players all year long-Not a factor in the long run.

Comment

still all positive at Ohio State that Braxton stays-May 10 is when we will really know.

Just cant see an injured QB to walk on and lead Bama-these rumors are absurb.

Comment

DONT see Braxton enrolled today first day of summer school for Bama-He has 3 more days we shall see-me think he stays at Ohio State

Comment

Working...
                    X