No announcement yet.

ILLINOIS BASEBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The #7-8-9 hitters for Illinois came up big in the Champaign Regional.

There is a reason the best hitter for Illinois bats #7 it brings pop to the bottom of the order.

Kerian hit .625
    Krug .600
    R Roper .364

Tyler Jay had a ERA of .000 and should be well rested and ready to go this week.

This is a very special Baseball Team- Set a goal win it all and they believe in themselves they never get to high or to low no matter what is going on.

What stands out the most with this team is the maturity which can trump talent any day. I firmly believe that this team is well grounded and focused to move forward.

Will we defeat the defending National Champs Vandy ? No Doubt in my Military mind we have all the tools including Intangibles.

Go Illini

Comment

Nice dog price on Illinois +125 over vandy. Great value there!!

Comment

Getting Ready for some Outstanding baseball vs Vandy.

Taking on Vandy the defending National Champs at Champaign is what this is all about-The Field of Dreams.

My entire schedule next few days is centered on Illinois Baseball.

I can not point to one Stat that shows Illinois will win this series emphatically. I can tell you that this Illini team has all the tools to shock the World.

Comment

Illinois ran into a Buzz zaw first game vs Vandy-Blown out 13-0

Play resumes today at 3pm CT with Tyler Jay Illini leading ptcher taking the mound

Comment

Go Orange....I played them +160.

Comment

Illinois season is over at 50-10-1.

Had bases loaded 2 times and did not capitalize cost them big time vs a really great VANDY TEAM.

Best season in Illinois Baseball comes to a close one step short of Omaha.

Comment

Illinois lose 4 players to the draft this year to MLB the real head line is a kid named Tyler Jay

Tyler Jay just became the highest ranked player in Illinois History to be drafted in the first round at # 6 by the Twins.

This kid has it all in pitching-Would not suprise me to see this kid playing Pro Ball ahead of anyone else drafted.

Comment

Well at least Illinois lost to a team that went to the championship game-

Losing a ton of talent-but good core pitching is coming in- Future looks Orange Bright for ILLINI BASEBALL

Comment

Tyler Jay signs for 3.8 million with the twins vaulted to Miracles to start his career

Comment

Working...
                    X