No announcement yet.

ILLINOIS BASEBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today the game was called for a rain delay with NB up 4-3 after 4 innings.

Interesting enough is Illinois will open big 10 tourney vs the Corn huskers and I can't think of a more dangerous team to open with.

26 wins a row is on the line. Illinois looks to host a regional and if there was ever a time to pay to see this team I would say it is now. 45-6-1

I do not think the flame throwers from the SEC will neutralize Illinois bats.

Good luck all.

Comment

Illinois is the # 1 seed in Big 10 tourney from a history perspective it is only the 4th time in school history.

1998-2005-2011-2015. Riding a 26 game streak this Illinois team is worth the price of any admission to watch.

Games begin Wed as NB is back on deck -There is major talk Illinois will host a regional in the CBB Playoffs.

Comment

David Kerian Wins Big 10 player of the year honors at Illinois

.383 BA. 13 HR

Comment

27 wins a row as Illinois continues to win with a victory over NB today.

Illinois will play the winner of Maryland-Michigan on Thursday at 9pm.

Today Illinois broke the all time Big 10 record in baseball wins by a team ever at 27.

I Know baseball and can tell you this team has it all-from character to talent up and down the line up. This team has came back and won a phenomenal 17 times this year during the 27 game streak.

This is my scouting report on Illinois Baseball:

They have excellent hitting from the top of the order to the bottom. The pitching is excellent. Tyler Jay the closer is considered the best pitcher out there for the draft a top 10 pick for sure and # 1 pitcher taken. The kid has a 97mph and a 77 breaking ball that is off the charts.

This Illinois baseball team without a doubt could compete with LSU any day on any diamond and I cannot wait for that to happen.

There is something special about this baseball team.

Comment

Going to be a hell of a game tonight for Illinois vs Maryland #1 vs # 4

Me thinks Maryland is in a late season tail spin and Illinois is not.

27 game winning streak on the line for Illinois.

Comment

Illinois falls 2-1 to MD the streak is over at 27 wins

Comment

Illinois beats Michigan State 2-0 today with out standing pitching.

Plays Michigan at 1 tomorrow single elimination for both teams

Comment

The Road to Omaha

Illinois will host a regional championship for the College Baseball world series to take place May 29 to June 1.

Many say Jay is a clear first rounder pick as a closer.

Comment

# 1 regional seed Illinois 47-8-1 will play #4 Ohio 36-19 Friday late game.

# 3 Wright state 41-15 will play Notre Dame # 2 seed 36-21 Friday noon game.

ILLINI are solid at home best win streak current in the nation-Should be a great tourney (dont ask me about Vandy yet to early)

Comment

Scouting report for Illinois Regional.

http://www.d1baseball.com/postseason...ional-preview/

Comment

Wanted to add that the Illini are heading into the NCAA Golf tournament this weekend as the #1 seed.

Comment

Live dog today is Iowa +110 over Oregon. Best dog on the board as they are a talented team as well.

I've never really followed the tourney before it got to Omaha but it's pretty cool.

Big 10 is well represented.

You know anything About the other big 10 teams that made it?

Comment

Illinois wins last night as well as Iowa, Indiana, Michigan,

Tonights game vs ND has been cancelled due to rain-rain date Sunday

All the Big 10 teams are solid-with pitching and hitting-I expect this to be a big year for the Big 10

Iowa wins last night for first tourney win since 1992

Comment

Illinois wins today 3-0 vs ND setting a school record of 49 wins

They will face the play off game of Wright State (who is scary good) and ND Monday at 1 pm-Double Elimination game.

Vandy looms large

Comment

Illinois beats Wright State 7-4 to win it's first regional chanpionship in school History

Illinois notches it's 50th win of the season

Illinois 50-8 will host Vandy in the Super Regional this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X