Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belmont Stakes

Okay guys, does he do it?

This is usually the race that gets them recently because of the distance. I just think this horse is different. I will post my Superfecta later. Seems to be a lot of action on Frosted and Materiality.

GL

RR84

Would really like to see AP win it, but there is no value in putting him on top.
    Also, think Frosted is over hyped. Thoughts are that he will close late, but even
    closers struggle when the race is as long as the Belmont.

Going with a $25 Exacta Box: Mutaahji/Madefromluckey.

Reporting live from trackside.

Comment

I am scared to single him on top because of the reason you mentioned plus the trend is that this is the race that has gotten all before him. That being said I will try:

1$ Superfecta

GL

RR84

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
        Would really like to see AP win it, but there is no value in putting him on top.
        Also, think Frosted is over hyped. Thoughts are that he will close late, but even
        closers struggle when the race is as long as the Belmont.

Going with a $25 Exacta Box: Mutaahji/Madefromluckey.

Reporting live from trackside.
        I will be pulling for you if I don't win. 25$ exacta box with the horses you have...CHA CHING...

Comment

Wow..That horse has to recognized as one of the best ever. Only Secretariat had a better time in the Belmont. Unfortunately for all that wagered, there was not much of payday.

Comment

Working...
          X