Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is everyone's playoff teams in college this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio State they need to look out not from a football standpoint but they could lose 10-14 players this year on classroom and off the field events

Comment

I am a east coast guy but isnt the Pac 12 being overlooked there are 3 great teams in the league with depth in the league for first time in quite awhile. This conference will be strong and maybe strongest league out there.

Comment

Originally posted by noname View Post
        I am a east coast guy but isnt the Pac 12 being overlooked there are 3 great teams in the league with depth in the league for first time in quite awhile. This conference will be strong and maybe strongest league out there.
        PAC 12 is stacked with good quality teams. USC has the most talent but they always seem to choke. Oregon is being overrated but they have a ton of athletes. UCLA could have a true freshman starting at QB but they have a very good defense returning. Both Arizona teams return a lot and can beat anyone in the pac 12. Stanford is as about fundamentally sound as any team in the country but they lack the play maker this year. PAC 12 is similar to the SEC in the sense that they tend to beat up on eachother and rarely do you get an undefeated PAC 12 Champ. I was deciding between Notre Dame and USC for my final playoff team.

Comment

I think I like Auburn over Bama for the sec and for a spot in the playoff now. Im a huge fan of Gus Malzahn and with the addition of Muschamp as D coordinator I expect them to be very good. QB Jeremy Johnson looks like he is the real deal.

I was thinking one of the Bama QBs would emerge and give Kiffin something to work with but they all seem to be just OK and none are standing out.

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
            I think I like Auburn over Bama for the sec and for a spot in the playoff now. Im a huge fan of Gus Malzahn and with the addition of Muschamp as D coordinator I expect them to be very good. QB Jeremy Johnson looks like he is the real deal.

I was thinking one of the Bama QBs would emerge and give Kiffin something to work with but they all seem to be just OK and none are standing out.
            You are correct about Bama's qb situation.. I too think it will be there undoing. I like Wisconsin to cover the spread in week one because of this. Auburn's qb supposed to be better than Marshall was. I also think Malzahn is a good coach and a great game planner. I hope you are wrong but I think it could also happen.

Comment

A few Notre Dame notes.
              Hard to believe that Brian Kelly will be starting his 6th year. Time flies.
              Athlon's Steven Lassan has ND as his #1 playoff dark horse.
              SI has ND ranked #4. As mentioned earlier, they see one trap game and
              that's against Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                A few Notre Dame notes.
                Hard to believe that Brian Kelly will be starting his 6th year. Time flies.
                Athlon's Steven Lassan has ND as his #1 playoff dark horse.
                SI has ND ranked #4. As mentioned earlier, they see one trap game and
                that's against Navy.
                ND will choke as usual not sold on this team at all

Comment

1. TCU
                  2. Clemson
                  3. USC
                  4. Mich. St.

Comment

Notre Dame follower already looking to next season and beyond.

http://www.onefootdown.com/2015/8/27...later-part-iii

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                      Notre Dame follower already looking to next season and beyond.

http://www.onefootdown.com/2015/8/27...later-part-iii
                      Good INFO- Poor Guy I feel for him

Comment

Working...
                      X