Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Deere Classic Golf

Close to home tourney.

I really like Kevin Kisner to play well this week. This tourney launches a lot of careeers. Speith is playing so hard to pick him to win but will take Kisner in a match up +120 over Zach Johnson and a small play at Kisner 16-1 to win.

Also like, Jerry Kelly as a longer shot.

I could see where golf would be hard to wager on. I am an avid golfer and you just have days when you are not on.Sometimes even if you are playing well the putts don't fall. I have never wagered on a golf tournament but I have made many friendly wagers on the course. Good luck on your picks Woodee!

Comment

Yeah, tough sport for sure. Kisner isn't playing like I had hoped. Lots of new blood in it this week.

Watched it in person yesterday and saw Spieth play like a mortal. He came back today tho.

I love golf too and play quite a bit myself. With wagering of course!

Comment

woodee, do you play the PGA events on DraftKings? A $3 entry gives you the chance for $100K 1st place prize and on the majors a $20 entry gives a $1M grand prize. If you know anything about golf you should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Yeah, tough sport for sure. Kisner isn't playing like I had hoped. Lots of new blood in it this week.

Watched it in person yesterday and saw Spieth play like a mortal. He came back today tho.

I love golf too and play quite a bit myself. With wagering of course!
          Maybe soon after I get over this mess we can hook up your way and play a round. I would love to meet some of you guys.

Comment

I looked into it but it says if you live in Iowa and done other states you can't play.
            Don't know why? It would be fun!

Comment

Working...
            X