Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent my entry fee via PayPal

Comment

This is the current paid list as of 8/4. This list is being kept and updated in a locked sign up thread at the top of the forum.....

red raider 84
      Carpet
      C&Gplus1
      mattattack
      OldLuds
      Dragon1952
      KdubbNM
      Dinger #1
      Dinger #2
      Hedgehog
      winnersbyt&b
      Taxman
      The Boys
      Monroe Eaford

Comment

The early bird sign up is looking good.

Comment

Get enrolled by August 15th to qualify for an extra $500 if you come in first place. Don't put it off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
            Get enrolled by August 15th to qualify for an extra $500 if you come in first place. Don't put it off.
            Done. And Done. Collywobbles and Cookie Monster entries paid for, we work at the same place and Cookie has no account with the payment apparatus.

Just put this here, in addition to that other stucked thread cuz I didn't know if there was a thread we're supposed to announce 'payment sent' in and if there is which of the two it was. So throwing shyt at the wall hoping some sticks, much like my betting strategy.

Hi again ya'll, GL this year, be well.

Comment

36 early sign ups as of this morning. Don't forget Jeff added an extra $500 to the first place winner if you sign up by August 15th.

Comment

Get enrolled and tell your friends. I've brought in 3 new players so far............The more the merrier.

Comment

Working...
                X