No announcement yet.

College Game of the Week-2015-Here we go! Rules, Discussion and Payment Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Game of the Week-2015-Here we go! Rules, Discussion and Payment Info

2015 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-OFFICIAL RULES

*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOW A $25.00 BUY IN CONTEST* SEE RULE #10 FOR DETAILS

Pick one College Football team, per week, against the spread OR one College Football game over or under the total. The winner
    is the contestant who has the most points at the end of the contest.

The contest is held in the "Bookies Hell Sports Betting Forum" and is run and scored by K-Man (Krichinsky).
    The available picks will be posted in a new thread each week. The first week's thread for posting picks will be headlined "2015 College Game of the
    Week-Week #0".
    If a game has no line(s), but does open after the picks thread is up, every effort will be made to include that/those games prior to the deadline.
    Results will be posted the following week in a separate thread. Picks posted in the results thread will not be counted.

Thursday and Friday games will be included. Please see the rules for the deadlines if a game is selected on one of those days.

Here are the OFFICIAL RULES:

1. Players in the contest will post one pick per week using the line listed in the weekly contest thread.
    Players can pick either a Side or Total. If more than one pick is posted the first pick will be used. Editing picks will not be allowed.
    Once your pick is posted it is official.

2. Picks MUST be posted by 11:00 a.m. (EST) on game day Saturday. This includes any Sunday or Monday pick. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    If you have problems accessing the site, e-mail picks to [email protected] before
    the posting deadline. For Thursday or Friday games, the picks MUST be posted 1 hour
    before the game's scheduled start.

3. The contest will run from September 3 thru December 5. Any tie breaker will be decided
    by the army/NAVY game on December 12, 2014.

4. Wins (1 point), Ties (1/2 point) will be scored and posted on a results thread after each
    weekend. Once each week's results are posted, players can request a review if they feel
    there are any scoring errors.

5. Not posting a pick will be counted as a lost.

6. Any player who does not post a pick for any combination of Three (3) weeks will be out of
    the contest and their picks will no longer be posted.

7. Players will not be allowed in after week #2. To match the NFL game of the week time frame: *The 1st week of this contest will be Posted as WEEK # 0*

8. If a player joins/or posts for the first time in week #1, week #0 will be counted as a loss. Any one who enters in week #2, weeks #0 and #1 will
    be counted as losses.

9. In the final Three (3) weeks all of the contest, all of the contenders (who will be highlighted)
    MUST submit their picks via private email. Picks will be posted once all of the contending player's picks are received.
    Contenders are welcome to post on the weekly thread those last Three (3) weeks, but this option is added to stop any unfair play or gamesmanship.

10. The cost to enter and play in this contest is $25.00. Bettorsworld will set up a Paypal link for entry.

11. The actual payout of prize money to the winner(s) is still TBD. The payout will depend on the number of entries. The players will vote when their Week #2
    (the 3rd week of the contest) picks are posted. Payout(s) of prize money will be determined by a simply majority vote. Once the decision is made
    the payout(s) of prize money will be posted here.

12. This rule is very important. Payments from all players must be made by September 21. Anyone who posts and has not paid when the
    "2015-$25.00 College GOW-Week 3-Post Picks Here" thread is posted (week 4 of this contest) will be taken off of the list and not
    eligible for any payout of prize money. Any player can enter week #0, week #1 or week #2 as long as their entry fee is paid by the
    September 21 deadline. For anyone who enters in week #1 or week #2, rule number 8, listed above, will apply.

Rule #3 should be:
    The contest will run from September 3 thru December 5,2015. Any tie breaker will be decided
    by the army/NAVY game on December 12, 2015.

Comment

A link for payment will be added by Bettorsworld here.
      It's only $25, so let's do our best to get 50 players.

Comment

Here is the sign up link http://bettorsworld.com/college-gow.htm

Comment

guys - you can see the shit show this turns into when you don't include your username when you sign up. Please either include your username in the instructions box provided by pay pal or send an email to me at [email protected].

Yes, I realize some of your usernames are in your email address, but I am not always seeing that. Time goes by and someone posts in the forum that they registered a few days ago and then I have to try and search for the entry.

I'm getting notifications for 3 different contests. Once there's a back log on unknown entries, it becomes very time consuming to sort out.

Comment

CURRENT PAID LIST

Carpet
            Dragon1952
            red raider 84
            winnersbyt&b
            OldLuds
            woodee12
            whatnot
            Krichinsky
            chrny
            dinger
            Chargerette
            coreyboy
            OCK
            ndsent1
            Bama25
            impalerwins
            neverlose
            oakas
            zshimer
            Collywobbles
            trytrytry
            If you paid and your name isn't on the list, make sure to contact me asap.

Comment

19 Brave souls are in-Where is Colley Wobbles?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                19 Brave souls are in-Where is Colley Wobbles?
                NCAAF kicks my ass too often lol. I bet it, stealing picks from guys like you lol. RedRaider, stole the HELL outta some Krichinsky picks last year lmfao. The question is where is Bret3518?

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
                  NCAAF kicks my ass too often lol. I bet it, stealing picks from guys like you lol. RedRaider, stole the HELL outta some Krichinsky picks last year lmfao. The question is where is Bret3518?
                  lol

I didn't, but he wouldn't be the worst guy to follow.

Comment

Where is Boone moon & easydink ?

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                      lol

I didn't, but he wouldn't be the worst guy to follow.
                      WOOPS. HORRIBLE mistake on the wording of that. I meant I was stealing Picks from Red Raider....then without
                      an appropriate Pause I launched into admitting I was also ripping plays off from KMan.

He come in LATE like too close to Game Time one time though Last Season on....was it Utah State? Too late for me to
                      play it and I am still completely mad about that. First thing I've done each day for...however many months since that happened is directly after
                      I get up in the morning I THROW SOMETHING. Threw an ashtray back in April, broke my gf's Dresser Mirror so called me "Crazy" and then she left.

That worked out for the best though, overall. I didn't like her that much anyway. Again, in June though, I threw the same Ashtray and it hit the radio and
                      broke that so KMan LatePosting not only cost me that Winning bet but also a $12 Radio.

Comment

Glad you are in Collywobbles....We need all the people we can get. Everybody's input is welcome. I feel that we are going to have the best season yet. I tanked after the initial diagnosis of cancer last year. Not making excuses but college football was way down the list of priorities at that point. Almost done with treatment so If I can get out of the gate again this year, I feel I will do a lot better than last year. That has always been my MO.(Not Getting off to a good start). I hope we get more to sign up. Come on guys, the clock is ticking.

Bret and Wisconsin, where are you?

RR84

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
                          WOOPS. HORRIBLE mistake on the wording of that. I meant I was stealing Picks from Red Raider....then without
                          an appropriate Pause I launched into admitting I was also ripping plays off from KMan.

He come in LATE like too close to Game Time one time though Last Season on....was it Utah State? Too late for me to
                          play it and I am still completely mad about that. First thing I've done each day for...however many months since that happened is directly after
                          I get up in the morning I THROW SOMETHING. Threw an ashtray back in April, broke my gf's Dresser Mirror so called me "Crazy" and then she left.

That worked out for the best though, overall. I didn't like her that much anyway. Again, in June though, I threw the same Ashtray and it hit the radio and
                          broke that so KMan LatePosting not only cost me that Winning bet but also a $12 Radio.
                          Colly put together 2 $12 dollar radios together and join our contest.

Comment

FYI, I will be using this site to set the odds for the season:
                            https://www.teamrankings.com/college...ll-odds-week-1

Slim slate for week 0.
                            Total of 85 games and only 39 will be lined and posted as picks.
                            Finding a dog winner won't be easy either.

Comment

Ok, to lessen confusion and since I made $ tailing folks' picks in this contest last year anyway the least I could do is join. So I did. Payment sent, pp of course.
                              Will be interesting to see if I can break .500 lol.

GL all.

Comment

Working...
                              X