Bama -10.5 vs Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama -10.5 vs Wisconsin

Red Raider-It was great to talk with you today my prayers are with you my brother.

I have really drilled down on this game at a Neutral site for both teams.

Looking at Both teams-

Wisconsin has a new coach-stud running back is gone-3 offensive lineman also graduated. This is not the team of last year.

BAMA- Loaded with 5 players trying out as QB early camp indicates they throw better long balls than they do with cross routes. Defense will be one of the best in the country.

Wisky is going to get blown off the field in this game.

I love the UNDER 53.5 and will also play Bama -10.5

Soon I will be posting my take on Illinois Football

I think there are qb issues at Bama this year. Also, with Bama only returning 3 starters on offense it could be tough right out of the gate this year. The defense will be fine and they do have quality backs. They will run more and rely on the defense. I think 10.5 is too high and Wisky gets under the number unless the defense of Bama scores points. Don't look for Kiffan to open up the playbook the first game. I think Wisky covers in a very close game.

Great talking to you also Carpet.

Comment

Just starting to dig into some college football as my Phil Steele mag juts arrived.

I think wiscy is a step below talent level and is too slow for anythign bama thows at them. Bama by 14.

Comment

Also, looking forward to going head to head with you guys over at sports bettors this year for college football. I kicked in gear late last year ad ended up in #1 postion for free cappers. Always look forward to the competition with you guys and Bret etc over there!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Also, looking forward to going head to head with you guys over at sports bettors this year for college football. I kicked in gear late last year ad ended up in #1 postion for free cappers. Always look forward to the competition with you guys and Bret etc over there!
          Looking forward to it also Woodee. I choked at the end of last year. I picked it back up and won the bowl contest. I still want to win this one and I am going to give it my best shot. I hope we all do well and it goes down to the last week. I hope all the best cappers will get in this contest. It certainly makes it more fun. So sign up Masked Prognosticater, Bret, and others.

Should be a lot of fun!

Comment

The more I look at this game it becomes very clear that Alabama is a step faster off the ball at every position vs the Badgers.

10.5 in a neutral site is a lot of lumber to lay I will give you that.

The Badgers are not the same team as last year from top to bottom.

The tide is only worried about which stud QB will start-Defense is going to be off the charts.

Bama by 21 and the under

Comment

Late word is that Jake Coker will be the starter. I don't see Bama blowing them out though. I guess we will see.

Comment

BAMA 35 WISKY 17

Comment

Wisconsin is going to be very scary good in the Big 10.

They showed a lot of talent vs a # 2 team in my ranking.

Wisky is a bit banged up from the game with BAMA factor that into next weeks spread.

Comment

Working...
                  X