Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown to the "Mock Hilton" final sign up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 days left to sign up or add a position...............don't miss this great football contest.

Comment

wouldnt the contest start this thursday if you chose to pick that game? not tryin to be funny here just wondering. Im new to the forum and just entered the contest for the first time

Comment

The Boys is just letting everyone know the deadline for sign up, not the start of the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunday Love View Post
          wouldnt the contest start this thursday if you chose to pick that game? not tryin to be funny here just wondering. Im new to the forum and just entered the contest for the first time
          Great Post Sunday-

Welcome aboard

Comment

I highly recommend you read the rules..............final sign up and payment is due by Sunday at 1:00 pm est. The Thursday can be used.......................Read the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
              I highly recommend you read the rules..............final sign up and payment is due by Sunday at 1:00 pm est. The Thursday can be used.......................Read the rules.
              Sorry. I read the rules, twice. I couldn't find anything pertaining to the signup deadline and I was thrown off by the fact that you could still sign up for the contest even after the Thursday night game had played. Was just a bit confused, but I understand now. Thank you

Comment

Sorry. I read the rules, twice. I couldn't find anything pertaining to the signup deadline and I was thrown off by the fact that you could still sign up for the contest even after the Thursday night game had played. Was just a bit confused, but I understand now. Thank you
                We have the best scorekeeper in the business, plus we track who's paid on time. Welcome to the 5th year of Bettorsworld's Mock Hilton contest, good luck.

6 days to go for final enrollment.

Comment

5 Days to sign up or add another position.......................

Comment

Only 4 days left to enroll in the Mock Hilton contest.

Comment

Just 3 days left to enroll or add an extra position...............

Comment

You have Saturday and Sunday until 1:00 pm est to enroll or add another position............don't miss out.

2 days left !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X