Louisville vs Auburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville vs Auburn

Auburn has 4 starters returning on offense and 8 on defense. But the Qb starting this year has high praise even though he did not start last year. Jeremy Johnson is big news around these parts. Most say he has a better arm than Marshall and all the running skills that Marshall had. Auburn also has one of the better coaches in the nation with Gus Malzahn. I personally think he is probably the best at coming up with a game plan.

Louisville has 5 starters on offense including the qb and 4 on defense. At first, I didn't give Louisville a shot but all the more I think about it, this could be closer than I first thought. Most of College football live have Louisville being really good. I know I would take Auburn if it was a home game, however the game is in Atlanta. I still lean toward Auburn but wanted some input from you guys.

RR84

Whats the spread where are the playing?

Comment

Jeremy Johnson is very good. He started the first half of the first game last year and looked like he easily could have been the starter. Marshall and Cam Newton were better runners than throwers. Johnson is more of a pocket passer that has the athletic ability to run but is definitely looking to pass first. I agree about Gus Malzahn, the guy is a offensive guru. Muschamp is another very good defensive coach. I think his florida days made people forget how good of a defensive coordinator he is.

The spread has stayed around Auburn -10.5. The game is being played at the Georgia dome. Its already sold out. Im leaning Auburn in this one. I can see Auburn pulling away in the 2nd half.

Comment

Bret,

We need you in the college contest. I hope you sign up because we need your input. I love the friendly competition that we always have. Let's do it again on Sports monitor as well, because I definitely will be up for it this year. We need to give Woodee some competition this year over there.

Comment

Saw yesterday that Petrino is 10- 0 in openers against the number. Hum!!!

Comment

Hopefully you have better luck then I did yesterday...TCU offense killed me. Boykin overthrowing wide open WRs hurt. They had more than enough opportunities to win by 20+.

Comment

Working...
            X