Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College GOW-Week 0-Post Picks Here-It's on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha!
    Either way, this got blown up. I don't like to argue myself. Let's figure it out and move on like rational people with done common sense.

I enjoy these contests and like to keep them smooth. As much as if kick myself in the head for posting I'm the wrong, thread, I'd go with my loss personally. I'm a golfer too and agree with calling yourself on a foul.

Good luck guys. No more from me on this.

Comment

I remember this "American way" comment a few posts back.
      Now it's the "American way" not to be held accountable for not following the rules or being held accountable for the mistake?

Superman: Truth, Justice, and the American Way
      "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, no... it's Chargette posting her picks somewhere"
      "The never ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way."

Where are you Xbigpapa, where are you? Only you and Superman could determine the outcome by applying the American Way.

Now I know why I didn’t enter this contest. Another reason, perhaps because I’m cheap. LOL.

Looking forward to the NFL Hilton, Westgate, or whatever it’s called this coming Saturday.

Good luck, I hope you all sort it out.

laxsfo99

Comment

After some thought I've decided that Chargerette will have to take a loss for week 0.
        Two reasons why. Even though it was an honest mistake, it was still a mistake. In a
        moneyed contest there can be no violation of any rule.
        We don't rank the rules. All rules are equal. If it had been a more obvious mistake,
        like posting after the deadline, a loss would automatically be assigned. In this case,
        a rule wasn't followed and that rule should be viewed as equal to all the other contest
        rules.

Comment

I am sure glad that is over with. Let's move on.

Comment

Please don't take this post as piling on...........

Consider the header posting of prior years, and this is what I use to notify any trollers (non-payer's) to not post in our thread:

2015-$25.00 PRO FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK 1-POST PICKS HERE!

That header helps make it stand out from any confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
              Please don't take this post as piling on...........

Consider the header posting of prior years, and this is what I use to notify any trollers (non-payer's) to not post in our thread:

2015-$25.00 PRO FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK 1-POST PICKS HERE!
              That header helps make it stand out from any confusion.
              I thank you for at least agreeing that they could make each one more distinguishable. ...or should have anyway. That was my only beef in the beginning
              until the 'blind' and 'dumb' implications starting flowing. It's kind of a mute point now.
              At least Chargerette won't do it again but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else does. The "upset" pick thread has always just been "Upset of the Week".
              If someone was in a hurry or not a regular it would be easy to fuck up.

Comment

...not that anyone gives a rat's ass.

Comment

Working...
                X