Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College GOW-Week 0-Post Picks Here-It's on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCU -14

I agree with payout above

Comment

Utah -4.5

Comment

florida international

Comment

I vote to only pay two places and make both worth having. 1st place $375, 2nd place $200. $50 and $25 isn't enough for a decent dinner. Just my thoughts. I feel like we will get at or above 25 players anyway before all is said and done. Anyway that looks like the cap on the players at this point to me. If we got 30, then 3 places makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama25 View Post
            I vote to only pay two places and make both worth having. 1st place $375, 2nd place $200. $50 and $25 isn't enough for a decent dinner. Just my thoughts. I feel like we will get at or above 25 players anyway before all is said and done. Anyway that looks like the cap on the players at this point to me. If we got 30, then 3 places makes sense to me.
            I have to agree with my friend Bama on this one. Fifty and Twenty five dollars isn't worth messing with. I vote for 400 and 175 but it is ultimately up to the Kman. This his show and I am good either way. I am just glad we are starting.

GL

RR84

Comment

I'd vote 2 places. Also wanted to thank all for stepping up in running these contests, and Jeff for setting up site for pmt info ect. Great job guys!

Comment

i also like that pay out also

Comment

whatever is decided i agree with

Comment

Sounds good to me Woodie,...........

Comment

Texas Christian University -14.0

Comment

Let's go with Bama's idea.
                        1st-$375
                        2nd-$200

If we get any more paying and playing, I would like to take the first $50 (two more entries) and
                        make that a 3rd place payout. Anything beyond that we can add proportionally to the payout.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                          Let's go with Bama's idea.
                          1st-$375
                          2nd-$200

If we get any more paying and playing, I would like to take the first $50 (two more entries) and
                          make that a 3rd place payout. Anything beyond that we can add proportionally to the payout.
                          OUTSTANDING DECISION

Comment

I'm good with the 2 places too, no problem. Does make it worth more to win...

Comment

Of course, Bama25 has requested that we pay him $500 for coming up with the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                                Of course, Bama25 has requested that we pay him $500 for coming up with the idea.
                                He is a smart dude no doubt..

Comment

Working...
                                X