Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College GOW-Week 0-Post Picks Here-It's on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mexico State/Florida Under 57.5

Comment

under 64 ODU/Eastern Michigan

Comment

GEORGIA -35

Comment

Oklahoma Sooners -31.5

Comment

Chargerette?? less than an hour.

Comment

Chargerette posted Bama -10.5 in the College upset thread. She just needs to
              confirm that was her pick for this contest before it kicks off.

Comment

Jesus H, Joy :^ / That's my wife for you. She's hardly on here at all and I can see how she could get confused with a million differenty threads

Comment

We need to make those 2 threads a little more different for the people that aren't regulars. Lots of people are only here once a year for the contests. Chargerette has never posted a pick in the upset of the week thread. They are just too similarly named.

Comment

No disrespect intended.. 99% of the people don't make that mistake... I am sorry my friend but this should be a loss. You have been around forever.. You should help her....

Comment

I didn't expect anything...just stating that the two contests are too similarly named and I don't think they have been in the past.
                      I also don't expect anyone to understand that so the response doesn't surprise me.

Comment

And I might also add that some things are subtle and others so fucking obvious that they stab you in the ass and make you jump 10 feet in the air. An example might be, why would someone post a 10.5 pt favorite in the upset of the week thread?

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                          And I might also add that some things are subtle and others so fucking obvious that they stab you in the ass and make you jump 10 feet in the air. An example might be, why would someone post a 10.5 pt favorite in the upset of the week thread?
                          Exactly why would someone post a 10.5 fav. in the upset thread... she messed up and I am sorry for that but she did. Sorry brother...

Comment

Your attitude doesn't surprise me. After all, taking advantage of honest mistakes that add to your gain is the American way.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                              Your attitude doesn't surprise me. After all, taking advantage of honest mistakes that add to your gain is the American way.

Hey man say give her the benefit of a doubt. I don't care if you give her 4 free passes. You don't have a clue about me especially now so don't go there. It is in the end up to the Kman...If she beats me I will double the prize money out of my own pocket.

Comment

Let us all just win ..... I damn sure plan on it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X