+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 44 of 44
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    312
    Ohio +3.5 (vs. Marshall)

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    8,363
    Nevada +11.5

  3. #28
    Tennessee Pick

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    428
    Buffalo +20.5

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    690
    NOTRE DAME

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,264
    Michigan St -3.5

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,037
    Arkansas -21.5

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
    Michigan St -3.5
    Taxman, don't forget to get your payment in by next week.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerWins View Post
    Colorado -12.5



    Ps last week was all set with the "You can feel good, good about Hood" phish reference gloat when NC F'd it up. How do you have Hood on the sideline in the red zone? Ugh!
    Watched all of that game and felt your pain. No way that South Carolina should have won that game.
    Fedora is one of the worse coaches I've seen in D1. Good possibility that North Carolina wins only 2 games this year.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    357
    Syracuse -4 1/2

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    356
    Note dame

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    356
    Notre dame

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,589
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNot View Post
    Notre dame
    Man you must like them a lot. You picked them twice. I am sold. I actually like them also.

    GL

    RR84

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    552
    Syracuse Under 44

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Krichinsky View Post
    Taxman, don't forget to get your payment in by next week.
    I paid last week, I'll have Jeff look into it to verify.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
    I paid last week, I'll have Jeff look into it to verify.
    Check the payment info, I'm on the 9/5/15 payment page, last entry.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Krichinsky View Post
    Watched all of that game and felt your pain. No way that South Carolina should have won that game.
    Fedora is one of the worse coaches I've seen in D1. Good possibility that North Carolina wins only 2 games this year.
    Agreed!!!!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
    Check the payment info, I'm on the 9/5/15 payment page, last entry.
    Great! I can go ahead and set the contest prize money. We have enough now to have a payout for 3rd Place.


  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post
    Tennessee Pick
    wow, amazing win....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts