LSU AT MISS ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU AT MISS ST

Just doing a little research of this game. Miss st is 8-1(LAST NINE) against the number at Starkville. I like them in this game but not one I am crazy about. Any thoughts?

RR84

I am leaning missy state myself but it's one of those lines that scares me with them gettin points.

In the sec, I am looking at Kentucky +7 at so Carolina pretty hard. What do you think of Kentucky this year? Strong sleeper from what I read and see do far.

Comment

Woodee,

I like Kentucky also. They are going to be really good on offense and not so good on the defensive side of the ball. The defense gave up 479 yards to ULL last week and most of that was through the air. That kind of scares me but SC Conner Mitch did not look good at all throwing the ball last week against NC. I still lean toward UK, especially since SC has Georgia on the horizon. The SC defense looked pretty good last week but there were a couple of gifts by the NC qb.

Kentucky 31
      SC 28

RR84

Comment

like lsu in this game. southern miss threw the ball easily against miss st defense and offense was only dak running. he will not run against lsu.

lsu by 10 to 14 points.

Comment

I like lsu to win and cover after further review.

Going to play a large moneyline parlay with lsu and Iowa.

Still think uk wins su too.

Comment

I hear you Woodee. I think it is a leave alone game for me. Never liked it too well to start with. I just wanted some input from our sharps...

RR84

Comment

Working...
            X