Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-$25 College Game of the Week-Week 2-Post picks here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notre Dame (winner, winner, chicken dinner)

No worries Bret, we got this.....

Comment

Auburn +7.5

Comment

Kansas State

Comment

Auburn

Comment

Originally posted by Bama25 View Post
            Auburn
            Really? We'll let it be our little secret.

Comment

alanama

Comment

All but msubulldog in this week.
                Lots of eyeballs on the Ga. Tech @ ND game, as this is our first game of the
                season with more than two picks on a game.

Go NAVY capture the Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                  Notre Dame (winner, winner, chicken dinner)

No worries Bret, we got this.....
                  We are not always on the same side but when we are.....GOLD and bank it for the most part.

Comment

I think you are wrong tonight and I don't think Bama scores 13. I could be wrong...

Comment

Dave South, the long time radio voice of Texas A&M mentioned during
                      the game today that a messed up play by the Aggies gave him the
                      "Collywobbles". Too funny.

As if being an Aggie isn't bad enough.................

Comment

Thats actually why I chose the Forum ID to be that...(now I hate it, its too Feminine) but The Design was to try and force myself to make those Hard Picks
                        in the NFL Contest, the plays I absolutely hate that I feel like No Way they will Hit because they do. Fading the "Love Plays"....that line that jumps out
                        as Book giving away Free Money. The handle was chosen to force myself to submit a card that cause Collywobbles....nervousness in stomach.

Plus a Friend's daughter, growing up would watch football with us (she like Football, as a young girl) and she'd play a sheet in our Football Pool
                        selecting teams based on their colors and/or which mascot she liked best. She won several times. Not uncommon for her to do as well or even better than me.

She'd take those games I hated. Because a Dolphin was better than a "Jets", for example or a Tiger (Bengal) looked better than a Charger. She didn't even know what that was. She'd always pick Dolphins.
                        Her name was (is...but she is grown up now) Colleen ("Colleeee" )and she wobbled back and forth...while she watched the games.

I chose the ID to try and force myself to Fade My Own Self....to take those sides I despise & thats she'd have taken. Now its served its purpose and I need to let it go, dump it in favor of a less "Fem" sounding ID +
                        alot of people hate it. Rightly so. Its a dumb handle, for a guy at least. So I need to change it but its prolly not feasible...is prolly, at the least, a hassle...an unreasonable thing to pursue.

Comment

All 6 guys at 2-0 lost :^ /

Comment

FYI
                            I've had a lot going on and will for the next few weeks, so I hope no one
                            minds that I post the previous week's results in the main picks post for the
                            upcoming week.

We now have 14 out of 29 players tied for 1st Place.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                              FYI
                              I've had a lot going on and will for the next few weeks, so I hope no one
                              minds that I post the previous week's results in the main picks post for the
                              upcoming week.

We now have 14 out of 29 players tied for 1st Place.
                              Take your time KMAN-after last week I need 40 more hours to study....

Comment

Temple -10

Comment

Working...
                                X