Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-$25.00 PRO FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK 2-POST PICKS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I'll ride the Marcus Mariota train also! I am an Oregon Alum.

Tennessee +1

Comment

Houston Texans

Comment

Pitt -5

Comment

Buffalo

Comment

St. Louis Rams & Washington Redskins Under 41

Comment

Arizona/Chicago Over 44.5
              "Moderation is the key to life"

Comment

Houston Texans 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                  Okay, I'll ride the Marcus Mariota train also! I am an Oregon Alum.

Tennessee +1
                  Im a titans fan and I hate picking them in contests. The way they are utilizing Mariotas skill set coming from Oregon is great. The Horton/Lebeau combination will have some plan to confuse Manziel.

Comment

NEW YORK GIANTS -2.5

Comment

Pitt

Comment

I knew Cutler was going to be hurt but so early he seems just quit and played the injury game for 12 million.

Bears have no 3rd QB I say sign Tebow over what we have-

Going to be a long season for the Bears- Since 1960 when the Bears go 0-2 they have only made the playoffs 5 times the rest of that 45 year history it is all down hill after a 0-2 start at home.

Very Frustrating watching a team (Bears) more focused on Front Office than on the FIELD. This is a very very Bad Bears team on all sides of the ball.

I am betting against this team the rest of the year because it can only get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                          I knew Cutler was going to be hurt but so early he seems just quit and played the injury game for 12 million.

Bears have no 3rd QB I say sign Tebow over what we have-

Going to be a long season for the Bears- Since 1960 when the Bears go 0-2 they have only made the playoffs 5 times the rest of that 45 year history it is all down hill after a 0-2 start at home.

Very Frustrating watching a team (Bears) more focused on Front Office than on the FIELD. This is a very very Bad Bears team on all sides of the ball.

I am betting against this team the rest of the year because it can only get worse.
                          No 3rd QB? David Fales (one of my best friends) is on practice squad. Did really well 4th preseason game. If Cutler is out they will add Fales to 53 man roster.

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                            No 3rd QB? David Fales (one of my best friends) is on practice squad. Did really well 4th preseason game. If Cutler is out they will add Fales to 53 man roster.
                            Oh Joy Bears fans yell out with this news. Bears are in big trouble

Comment

He'll probably step in and take the job forever. Not that it would be that hard to do....I mean, we're talking about Jay Cutler here.

Comment

David Fales is no slouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X