2015-$25 College Game of the Week-Week 4-Post picks here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
    coreyboy, hottest player in the contest right now with 3 in a row.
    Gutsy pick at that....WVU going to Oklahoma. He pulls this one off that 4th in a row will be very well earned.

Comment

Heavy rains and high winds would affect Air Force and Navy far less than most college football teams. The Air Force Falcons rank second nationally in rushing
      offense (367 yards per game) while the Navy Midshipmen are 4 yards behind in third place.

Navy and Air Force are No. 124 and 127, respectively, in passing offense. The Midshipmen are attempting six (6) passes per game while the Falcons are
      averaging nine (9) passes per game.

Navy Coach Ken Niumatalolo, when asked if Navy would alter its gameplan in the face of severe weather conditions said "We won't throw as much."

Air Force +5.5 is my Play Of The Week.

Niumatalolo also said that the field drains really well and they've played in heavy rain before so they expect that the game will get played but in case
      its not give me Baylor -17.0

Comment

Alabama

Comment

woodee!

Adding:

10:30 PM EST Spread Total
          Arizona +14.0 61.0
          Stanford -14.0

Comment

Thinking that if there are any picked games canceled, the person who had that game will just make two picks next week.

Comment

Air Force +5.5

Comment

Thinking that if there are any picked games canceled, the person who had that game will just make two picks next week.
                Fine by me, I had trouble getting enthused about anything this week enough to make it Play of Week anyways...certainly not enthused about fading Navy here
                I believe I read somewhere that the Underdog is 8-2 in this series L10 but 5 of those 8 is NAVY at 5-0 as Underdog lol... so
                thats not wholly encouraging....prayers to those in the path of The Storm. Apparently, thankfully, that no longer is expected to be the East Coast of USA:

Weather Channel: "The odds of the U.S. mainland seeing its first landfalling hurricane in 15 months are now very low as the forecast track continues to trend farther to the east. The storm could pass close to the southeast New England coast, and a close pass to Bermuda cannot be ruled out.
                The Latest

The official forecast path for the center of Joaquin no longer includes the U.S. East Coast."

Comment

That's fair. Perhaps we need to incorporate that into the rules in the future. The other option might be to award a half point (like a push) for any cancelled games. Whatever is decided works for me.

Comment

Memphis -8.5

Comment

OCK,
                      Good point. The major fantasy sites refer to it as "acts of nature"

Although it looks to be a lovely fall day in Ft. Worth, it appears that the
                      TX Longhorns are fixin to get hit with a different type of Cat. 4 storm.

Comment

I like the option of letting us pick two games the next weekend. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                          I like the option of letting us pick two games the next weekend. Just my opinion.
                          I agree-allowing a push is way to generous

Comment

I also like the option of picking 2 games the following week.

Comment

Memphis under 62.0

Comment

Mississippi -7.5

Comment

Working...
                                X