ILLINOIS + 11 AT IOWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS + 11 AT IOWA

Illinois is a 11 point Dog heading to Iowa the O/U is 45 points.

Iowa beats a strong Wisconsin team on the road- Hawkeye defense looks strong.

Illinois beats the Corn Huskers 14-13 for the first time in 91 years-Illinois is also 1-0 in the big ten for the first time in 10 years.

Illinois looks to be without stud RB Josh Ferguson he is listed very very doubtful.

That pass rush that Iowa brings is scary good. I need to look at a few more things before I can find a middle on this game.

Your thoughts

Thanks for starting this thread. Let's get some info flowing.

I still think the line should be around 7-8 points.

Iowa has beat:
    Illinois state
    Iowa state
    Pitt
    Wiscy.

2 road wins and 2 home wins.

Pitt is solid. Wiscy gave the game away with turnovers last week.

Iowa fans will be pumped and loud but I still think Illinois can be in this game until the end.

Comment

It is also Homecoming Week for the Hawkeyes.

Comment

Illinois Interim Coach Bill Cubit says-

"Iowa Defensive line is the best we have faced all year- love watching them"

Listening to that coach Illinois ship has already sailed.

There is no way Illinois will be able to keep them big 310 pounds lineman away from their QB. I see turnovers galore for Illinois-factor in the field goal game is non existent for Illinois.

Nebraska put a physical whooping on this Illinois team physically-The training room is more busy than the practice field for Illinois-They banged up.

I see this game 27-3 Iowa

Comment

Originally posted by oakas View Post
          It is also Homecoming Week for the Hawkeyes.
          Holy Crap.

How does one not grab the 11 then, if they want to be involved with this one?

I can't get involved personally because backing Illini on the road is a thing that I don't do....fade or No Play the traveling Illini is among a few rules I force myself to live by, college football betting-wise.

11 does seem like quite alot though, and especially with a total of 45 but I'm not gonna be able to do anything with this game personally. Congrats to The Illini (and Carpet) however on their big win over Nebraska!!

Comment

Iowa Defense has not allowed a rushing TD all season.

Iowa D allows only 2.6 yards per carry holding teams to 82 yards per game on the ground #10 in the country.

Illinois losing RB Ferguson for this game is a huge loss and will force Illini to the air early and often

Comment

Working...
            X