X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Baseball Plays

Here we go!

Tuesday--

Yanks/Astros UNDER 7.5 (-120)--Just grabbed a 7.5 but dropping to 7 in a lot of places. Kuechel/Tanaka in a pitchers duel. Both of these offesnes have struggled at times and think the nerves get to the Astros young hitters today and Kuechel controls the Ynaks bats. Lean on the Yanks to win too but I want them to lose! Go Stros!

Wednesday--
    Cubs/Pirates---Will see what this line does but leaning Pirates and under right now. Would like to see it at 6 for an under not, 5.5. I think it will be close but some messed up call or play will screw the cubs in the end late.

Agree with both Wild Card games going down the route of being UNDERS. I bleed Black and Gold blood being from Pittsburgh but how do you beat a pitcher who has only given up 4 earned runs since the All-Star Break. Literally four earned runs in last 13 starts. Arrieta's ERA is 0.75 since the All Star Break. The Cubs-Bucs winner may be the first team to simply score 1 run. Let's Go Bucs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
      Agree with both Wild Card games going down the route of being UNDERS. I bleed Black and Gold blood being from Pittsburgh but how do you beat a pitcher who has only given up 4 earned runs since the All-Star Break. Literally four earned runs in last 13 starts. Arrieta's ERA is 0.75 since the All Star Break. The Cubs-Bucs winner may be the first team to simply score 1 run. Let's Go Bucs!!!!
      I thought I saw on the ESPN Ticker just now that Pirates are 8-1 vs. Cubs behind Garrett Cole. Not that this addresses the Arrieta situation as you described very well. Strong though, that stat if its accurate with Cole on the Hill...that .075 since the break from Arrieta is the best ever, a few guys have said (after facing Arrieta) that they've never faced such dominance, never seen anything like it. Tough game to find a side with any confidence in that pick really.

Comment

Yeah that game tmmrw night is a coin flip and if it lives up to the hype might be scoreless into the 15th! Will be a great game!

Arrieta's numbers are unreal in the past couple months but everyone throws a clunker and he has not had one in a long time. For Cubs fans sake, I hope its not on Wedesday!

For the record, I would be a Pirates fan if I wasnt a die-hard, life-long Cards fan!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Yeah that game tmmrw night is a coin flip and if it lives up to the hype might be scoreless into the 15th! Will be a great game!

Arrieta's numbers are unreal in the past couple months but everyone throws a clunker and he has not had one in a long time. For Cubs fans sake, I hope its not on Wedesday!

For the record, I would be a Pirates fan if I wasnt a die-hard, life-long Cards fan!
          Good suggestion about kicking around consideration of that "game goes to Extra Innings" prop. Post Season & particularly a one game playoff in that I don't need to tell anyone here is awhole 'nother level of anxiety....and on the heels of the year Jake has had and the fact that he is a strong strong consideration for The Cy Young Award? talk about a "stage" to be on. Wow.

Comment

Wednesday.

Pirates +120 over Cubs. Close one but taking the home dog here with a good pitcher in cole.

Comment

Loss with pirates last night.

Taking the Astros +125 over kc tonight.

Comment

Winner with the Astros. 2-1 so far.

Friday.

Jays -170 over Rangers.

Cubs -105 over cards. Wild card teams come in hot usually see Houston yesterday.

Comment

Monday.

Royals +1.5 (-155) over jays. Must win game for jays. Go the other way!

Comment

Jays get must win.

Tuesday.
                    Jays-kc under 9

Comment

I say Jays will win.... OVER 9. The hitting is contagious in this Series.

In the NL Series, With tonight's pitching matchup being deGrom vs Hendricks the Cubs are 27 outs away from falling into the inescapable 3-0 series deficit. Cubs lose, Cubs lose, Cubs lose.

Comment

good call. I am terrible lately.

Cubs game is a good one to watch. I probably would have leaned cubs as a dog but did not get it in quick enough.

Comment

Working...
                        X