• RestEasy NFL Football Week 5

5* New Orleans +6
    1* New Orleans ML +220

3* Bears/Chiefs o45
    3* Jags +3 -115
    3* Bengals -3 -120

Teaser
    10* Pats -3, Packers -3 (7pt teaser -1)
    6* Packers pk, pats pk, cards +3.5 (10pt teaser -120)

YTD: 19-5 +55.4*

Like the Pats/Packers Teaser, but hope ties don't lose where you play. Some places do that.

Where do you get 10 point teasers for -120? Most charge -130 now!

I also like the Falcons in a teaser. I don't believe in Cousins or Washington yet. And the Georgia Dome is getting whipped into a frenzy. Good new coach.

Chiefs in a 6.5 teaser if that can take you to -2.5.

Maybe even our Giants are a good teaser, taking it to even.

GL!

Comment

3* 2H Pats/dal o24

bad day so far except teaers may save me

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
        Like the Pats/Packers Teaser, but hope ties don't lose where you play. Some places do that.

Where do you get 10 point teasers for -120? Most charge -130 now!

I also like the Falcons in a teaser. I don't believe in Cousins or Washington yet. And the Georgia Dome is getting whipped into a frenzy. Good new coach.

Chiefs in a 6.5 teaser if that can take you to -2.5.

Maybe even our Giants are a good teaser, taking it to even.

GL!
        hey hey. i use a local sort of book. i thought it was the same are about on 5dimes but didn't check. All i know is i risk 120. Yeah, 10pt are nice but i don't like to chain all high favorites since there is likely 1 upset.

I actually had the bears with pts but was too much of a wuss to post it here. I did in a small contest elsewhere though. Didn't think they would win straight up. Then again, they probably don't if jamaal charles doesnt' tear his acl.

I knew philly and saints were both bad but the eagles put some things together they hadn't yet this season and saints went full retard. Was a fun day to watch but made some bad picks. Guess i was overdue.

Comment

2-5-1 -0.4*

Thank god for teasers this week. I was about due for a stinker anyhow i suppose.

I had bears spread (not ml) and was too much of a puss to post it or go bigger on it. Oh well.

6* giants -1 over 37 -130

Comment

Eli came through for us! I also had them in a teaser. Whew! I knew not to take them -7 or -7.5 where it closed.

Awesome throw by Eli and another almost helmet catch and hold by Donnell. But now we need some WRs. Cruz! Can't believe we cut James Jones! Get Welker in there. And I liked that Julian Talley. Being him back.

Comment

yeah the james jones cut is baffling. I was so stoked when i heard he was on the team in the offseason. How did preston parker beat him out? I hope we don't bring preston back.

Welker.... I'm not sure he still has much left. Last we saw him in denver he seemed to suffer injuries rather fast. Our team seems to produce enough injuries.

But yes, great win i was screaming at my tv especially that last drive. Giants just don't like easy wins.

Comment

Working...
              X