Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-$25 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-WEEK 6-POST PICKS HERE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshall Fla Atlantic under 54.0

Comment

Georgia Tech

Comment

Texas A&M

Comment

Wash State -8.0

Comment

2 of the Leaders on opposite plays in bama game...hmmm? now I am really confused on this game!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              2 of the Leaders on opposite plays in bama game...hmmm? now I am really confused on this game!
              Woodee, I have flip flopped on this one. But I just think this is Texas A&M's best team in a while because of the defense. I am going further and say that Alabama will not only lose this week but next week to Tennessee also. No I haven't been drinking.. lol But I have made bold predictions against Bama before and they totally dominated.. Good luck my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                Woodee, I have flip flopped on this one. But I just think this is Texas A&M's best team in a while because of the defense. I am going further and say that Alabama will not only lose this week but next week to Tennessee also. No I haven't been drinking.. lol But I have made bold predictions against Bama before and they totally dominated.. Good luck my friend!
                Saban loves the role of the Underdog. They weren't underdog ATS but Lower Ranked.

Give this Coach this tool every week and they'd never lose a game. Confucius said: "A Happy Saban possibly good Fade Fodder a Displeased Saban is a Play On." but he said it in Mandarin so the translation is not exact.......pretty close though.

Ranked below Texas A&M......sheesh. Who do people think A & M is really lol.

Comment

Well I suck as far as Bama goes.... lol It is a long season and hopefully we can recoup...

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                    Well I suck as far as Bama goes.... lol It is a long season and hopefully we can recoup...
                    Well my guess is that Coach Saban puts your picks on the bulletin board as motivation for the team. Just like Bama 25 taking Auburn???

Comment

Working...
                    X