Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Football Week 7

4* san fran +7 -125

Believe they can keep it within the score. Seattle has beaten jimmy clausen and apparently the 10th man dresses like a zebra since they should have lost to stafford.

YTD 27-13 +53.8*

9ers regressed hard.

6* carolina -3
    4* Jacksonville +4.5
    4* NY Jets +8
    4* washington -3

teasers
    10* atlanta pk, Arizona -2
    6* ny jets +17.5, houston/miami o34.5. arizona +2 -120

Comment

Nice! I alos liked Carolina to knock off the Iggles and put the Gints back in first place. But it is a very tentative position as the Gmen have a very weak defense. Spags is doing it with smoke and mirrors. I'm afraid of what Brees and Sean Payton will do to us next week. We will have to outscore them to win, but Saints' D is playing better and they are tough in the Dome. Saints only -3.5 surprises me. Lotta folks think the Giants are better than I do, and I'm a die-hard fan.

GL with AZ tonight to close it out. Good thing you have them is teasers. They should win, but Baltimore is desperate and might keep it close.

Comment

Nice plays....
        I like AZ to win tonight too but I think the current +10 is too many.

I am playing Balty +10 with a lean toward the under 50.5 too. Might tease them too.

Good luck and lets hope for a 7 point AZ win.

Comment

Thanks guys! Should have checked back. I would have said (really would have) that i agree the 10pts was too much. That's why i teased it. Saw it as an az win but wasn't sure how much. They havent been blowing the roof off the doors as of late.

Almost got backdoor'd on the teaser. Really thought ravens would score and miss the 2pt to push it. But didnt happen instead it looks like we all won. Heck, there wasn't a teaser of tonight's game that could have lost.

5-2 +20.6

Nice week again.

Ytd 32-15 +74.4

And i swear whenever i go like 4-1 it seems that 1 is for my PoW entry. Haha.

Comment

I agree widestrides. It's smoke mirrors and duct tape. Our corners are rounded. Prince out and well the normal preseason injuries we had. Beckham and randle were playing hurt last 2 weeks doesnt help and it shows along with our oline with the pathetic dink and dunk playcalling no matter the down and distance.

I can't bet them. Far too erratic. Saints seem to be shaping up but they aren't spectacular either. And their home advantage hasn't been helping since early last season.

I kind of feel a road game we will play better but again, it's far too erratic right now. I wish they could figure out the line cause eli is getting mauled every other play and we don't have the running game to setup a good play action. Although that darkwa kid seemed to provide a spark. We'll see. I think 3.5 is a good line that will bait giants money. Thwy could think 5 is good but why put it there when 3.5 will being the same bets? Just a thought

Comment

Working...
            X