Ole Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ole Miss

I have been doing this for a long time and they were my pre season pick to win the west. They are loaded and they still control their own destiny....All I will say is that they have a shot to win the SEC for the first time in quite sometime... Don't let the Memphis loss distract you... They are really good......

I hope you are right on ole miss. I have them in about 3 ml parlays today of big money!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
      I hope you are right on ole miss. I have them in about 3 ml parlays today of big money!
      Woodee,

I am going to wager on them also today. I think they win and Treadwell has a great day. They have ran their mouth about him and it's not like he doesn't already have motivation. They almost ended his career and I think he gets some payback today.

GL my friend!

Comment

Woodee, Auburn is playing inspired football. Not looking good for Ole Miss to get over the number. I think they win and hope they cover.

Comment

They have shut down Treadwell the first half. They have got to get the ball to him some...

Comment

Auburn is a better team than they have showed. Terrible QB play, loss of their best WR and Lawson has been banged up is what has killed them. I agree Treadwell needs to take over for Ole Miss (as he catches a TD lol). Ole Miss will win but IDK if they cover.

Comment

Luckily the college GOW has the line at -7 and not 8/8.5 which is where it ended up at.

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                Luckily the college GOW has the line at -7 and not 8/8.5 which is where it ended up at.
                Me and Bama25 got it at 7.5 and bought it to 7. Could just be my local book. Very happy either way. Never a doubt hey Woodee! lol

Comment

Woodee,

What did you get it at?

Comment

If they beat Arkansas, which I think they will, they will have LSU at home. They are way better at home than on the road.

That game will determine the SEC west...

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                      Auburn is a better team than they have showed. Terrible QB play, loss of their best WR and Lawson has been banged up is what has killed them. I agree Treadwell needs to take over for Ole Miss (as he catches a TD lol). Ole Miss will win but IDK if they cover.
                      I rarely disagree with you but Auburn is just not that good. Ole Miss went conservative for most of the game. When they did dial it up, they scored easily.

Comment

I am not saying Auburn is good by any means lol. They have had terrible QB play when people thought they would have very good QB play. They lost their best offensive weapon in D'haquille Williams. Then their best defensive player got hurt in their first game. All those factor tie into why they are so bad right now. But if the top SEC teams dont bring their A game no reason Auburn cant hang in the game and make some people lose some money.

Comment

I do agree that Auburn played their best game to date. They are not as bad as their record indicates but they are hurting at the qb spot and in elements of their defense. They may hurt some more favs as for as the money lines go. But mark my word... the winner of the LSU/Miss game wins it all including the SEC championship....Just my opinion.....

Comment

unless I change my mind I will select Ole Miss as my college pick of the week from here on out. Sounds crazy I know but I believe. If they come through I will win my first college pow contest. I like my odds......no matter the line...

Comment

Working...
                            X