No announcement yet.

World Series 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite the evening of sports ahead of us..... Game Five of the World Series and the undefeated Packers/Broncos match-up. Nice way to wrap up the Halloween weekend. Mets need Harvey to go deep into the game or they be in trouble. I think they used seven pitchers in nine innings last night and it didn't work out too well. Sticking with the OVER for Game Five. Could very well be the last MLB game of 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
      Quite the evening of sports ahead of us..... Game Five of the World Series and the undefeated Packers/Broncos match-up. Nice way to wrap up the Halloween weekend. Mets need Harvey to go deep into the game or they be in trouble. I think they used seven pitchers in nine innings last night and it didn't work out too well. Sticking with the OVER for Game Five. Could very well be the last MLB game of 2015.
      You right My Brotha.

Its 2-0 right now, Mets just plated the 2nd to cover my crazy -1.5

its only the 6th though.

Green Bay getting beat cuz The Public saw that line and bet it and jinxed the hell out the play lol.

Comment

Comment

aww shit.

to take +160 (-1.5) to the 9th with one out just 2 outs away....i'll take that bet and Win more times than not

So many guys have spoken of "Destiny" re: franchises this ain't that The Royals just Want it and they have the talent to Take It.

There is a chance that phenom can be found under the definition of "Destiny".

Maybe not the meaning the dictionary says but maybe thats the real meaning

all that Destiny ever really meant

Comment

Even when the Royals hit a 75 foot ground ball to an infield drawn in..... their aggresive nature temporarily crushes the souls of Mets fans with Hosmer scoring from third base on the ground out to tie the game up 2-2 in the 9th inning. Can you say "Three blown saves for Famila". You can...... KC has 'em right where they want 'em.

Comment

This is a series that will taste bitter all winter for Mets organization and their supporters. I said after game 1 that I thought the Mets had gotten to this
              point a year ahead of time . Well they got there with some pieces missing and boy did it haunt them. Here is a weird footnote to all of this. Harvey closes out the deal and im pretty sure we would have gone to 7 games but ironically the Mets start the 2016 season where ? Thats right 2 games out in KC !!!
              good luck to all and cya around .

Comment

Working...
              X