2015-$25 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-WEEK 8-POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's sure hard to pick 1 winner ats.

Any capper pro or joe claiming over 60% long term is a liar. 57% is good but barely making money.

Seems so easy but so many variables. My pick loses by 3 points ats after a slow start.

Nice job guys on Iowa state. Knew that was a good play but used it as my upset and not my pick. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
      It's sure hard to pick 1 winner ats.

Any capper pro or joe claiming over 60% long term is a liar. 57% is good but barely making money.

Seems so easy but so many variables. My pick loses by 3 points ats after a slow start.

Nice job guys on Iowa state. Knew that was a good play but used it as my upset and not my pick. Duh.
      Agreed Woodee...Just picking one game right is a challenge week to week. That being said, there are guys like you who continually rate among the top among us. There are guys that may have one good year but to do it year in and year out is very hard. You my friend are one of the best. Every time I try and top you, you hold serve.. I am glad to be in this contest with you and love the friendly competition among us...

Comment

Forgot to note that Carpet is our only player in 2nd place, 4th overall.
        Leaving ten tied for 3rd place.

Comment

Same to you.

It's fun but frustrating too. Keeps my mind sharp I guess either way!!

I have to watch some highlights but I thought I had nc state won and I also had Texas tech who blew a big lead.

Oh well. Onto Sunday! By the way, nice job in the nfl contest so far too.

Comment

I have a feeling Chrny is trolling us!

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
              Forgot to note that Carpet is our only player in 2nd place, 4th overall.
              Leaving ten tied for 3rd place.
              Credit me with the Win but put an Asterisk after muh name. I think thats punishment enough.

Comment

Working...
              X