Syracuse

Comment

Okla. St.

Comment

Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

Comment

Notes:
            Did the discount double-check to make sure,
            No Collywobbles and his cheerleader girlfriend of the week and no pick from our leader chrny.
            That means 8 players have a chance to tie for 1st place. dinger lost on Thursday and all of the
            other 2nd place players have picks on different games.

1-3, heading into today's games. Only winner was Chargerette who stays alive for prize money.

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
              Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
              Guessing you couldn't find a good looking cheerleader there or one who would be your girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                Notes:
                Did the discount double-check to make sure,
                No Collywobbles and his cheerleader girlfriend of the week and no pick from our leader chrny.
                That means 8 players have a chance to tie for 1st place. dinger lost on Thursday and all of the
                other 2nd place players have picks on different games.

1-3, heading into today's games. Only winner was Chargerette who stays alive for prize money.
                Wow,

Chrny who I think is a great picker opened the door for lots of us. Hopefully nothing is wrong.

Comment

The leaders are letting us back in or at least keeping things interesting.

No pick from Chrny, and Collywobbles was a little late, and losses already by two other second place contestants - neverlose and dinger.

The pack closes in!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                    Wow,

Chrny who I think is a great picker opened the door for lots of us. Hopefully nothing is wrong.
                    What a rookie move

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                      What a rookie move
                      Bret,

Don't be so rough on your pops....

Comment

Guessing you couldn't find a good looking cheerleader there or one who would be your girlfriend.
                        Time Difference kicked my ass. I thought it was just 2 hours behind East Coast this time of year....I believe that it used to be...but still 3 hours. Just when I was gonna get above .500 too....struggled to get to 4-4 and now this and no....I have the hottest girl of all for this one. Her name is Matilde, pronounced in The French way mah til duh

with the emphasis on the Duh.

Comment

I scoured the lines this week and drove myself nuts.

I really like nc state to hang e Clemson and Maryland to give Iowa a game. Iowa may have bought into the hype this week.
                          Also love Iowa state to upset Texas at home. New qb and energy there this week.

Comment

Oh Son of a %#$@% the time changes at 2am Sunday morning. One day later I'd have been OK.

Expect a call from my Lawyer.

.....If WKY Covers.

Comment

Update

With Ole Miss' win, red raider 84 is the only one so far to move into a tie for 1st. masked prognosticator and
                              widestrides are on Iowa St. +6.5 and they are up 10-0 at halftime over Texas. A win would move masked
                              prognosticator into that 1st place tie and widestrides would join a big group in 2nd place.

oakes has Stanford @ Wash St. over 64.5, if he covers he will join the group tied for 1st. That total has been bet
                              down to 59.5, so it will be close.

Five more weeks of picks and I'm guessing the tie breaker could decide all 3 positions.

Comment

Update

With Ole Miss' win, red raider 84 is the only one so far to move into a tie for 1st. masked prognosticator and
                                widestrides are on Iowa St. +6.5 and they are up 10-0 at halftime over Texas. A win would move masked
                                prognosticator into that 1st place tie and widestrides would join a big group in 2nd place.

oakes has Stanford @ Wash St. over 64.5, if he covers he will join the group tied for 1st. That total has been bet
                                down to 59.5, so it will be close.

Five more weeks of picks and I'm guessing the tie breaker could decide all 3 positions.
                                This is great that nobody is running away with it. Everyone is in play which I think is great...Chrny helped everyone out by not picking and there are so many people with a chance.. This is so much fun!!!! Hell as close as it is, I could end up tenth or worse....There are so many good guys out there to win it. FYI my pick next week will be Ole Miss... IF you want to keep pace.. go with them also... GL everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X