LSU/OLE MISS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU/OLE MISS

If I am right this will be for the SEC west.... I do think that LSU will beat Alabama and will be favored at Ole Miss. Do I think that Ole Miss is the best team in the nation... Not at all. Am I saying they are going to win it all? Not at all.... What I do think is they will run the table including the SEC championship game... They will have two losses and they may not even make the playoff. Ole Miss has a bye right before the LSU game and that could only be beneficial. There are things that I do not like about Ole Miss but nobody can deny that they are loaded. I for one do not think they have reached their potential on defense and I have questions about their determination... It is going to be interesting to say the least....

Hell, I could be so wrong.... but I don't think so...

I made this post a month ago. I thought that it would be for the SEC west which I thought Ole Miss would win. Alabama has the inside track but if they lose to Auburn I am right. Highly unlikely but you never know. What I thought at the time was that Ole Miss would run the table. Only a fluke play kept them from this by Arkansas. This is the best Ole Miss team in 30 plus years.... Ole Miss should have if they don't win the SEC west. It would be their own fault and it is what it is..

Comment

My whole point is that Alabama got a GIFT by a backwards pass and a miracle by Arkansas not to be watching the SEC championship game. THIS IS A FACT...

Comment

Working...
      X