Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Football..... 7 DAYS A WEEK!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready For Football..... 7 DAYS A WEEK!!!!

The calendar has flipped to November, we all know that means its time for college basketball to start, Veteran's Day/Marine Corps Birthday, and Thanksgiving. But if you haven't gotten enough football the first two months of the season, get ready for it SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. Starting Tuesday, MAC will play Tuesday and Wednesday games along with the Thursday and Friday football we've already become used to throughout the season. Enjoy the non-stop action.

Anyone else think there will be a huge overreatcion to Carolina after last nights win? I do not think they are that great.

Defense, yes, but Indy is terrible. I think Carolina went into Prevent way to early and let them back in.

Green Bay looks like a good bet on the road this week to take them down this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
      Anyone else think there will be a huge overreatcion to Carolina after last nights win? I do not think they are that great.

Defense, yes, but Indy is terrible. I think Carolina went into Prevent way to early and let them back in.

Green Bay looks like a good bet on the road this week to take them down this Sunday.
      I agree. I laid off GB this weekend (thank Goodness). However after a loss, I think they will return hungry to get back on track. And Indy is terrible as you said. They would probably make the Cowboys look good right now. Even on the road, I think GB will cover. The last time I looked, I think the line was only 2. Maybe this has sucker bet written all over it, but it looks good to me too.

Comment

Yeah, Thats what I think too--Sucker bet at -2 but some good value too with Carolina looking decent last night and being undefeated. Lots of bets on the pack so far it loks like too showing them taking 90%+ of the action. Could be the JETS play of this week but I cannot see Rodgers getting beat twice.

Comment

Working...
        X