X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan St -5.5

Comment

Originally posted by chrny View Post
      For those that missed me i'm back unfortunately i took a spontaneous road trip to blackjack and Halloween costumes in
      Lake Tahoe stupid me. For my supporters thank you for the comments, for BRET3518 yes rookie move but you have 7 upset wins and that would put you in first place. LOL. Again yes rookie move to some but my past year's plays as a
      Veteran I always missed one week STUPID ME, so let's just enjoy the closing week go COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!
      Great to have you back Chrny.. I hate honestly that you missed and got a loss. Yes I would like to win but not because you took a loss for this. I monitor your picks closely every year and again think you are one of the best. Also, way to put that son of yours in his place. lol Both you and Bret are a great asset to all of us. Good luck down the stretch!!

Comment

Rice -6.5

Comment

Penn St

Comment

Colorado St wyoming over 51.0

Comment

Michigan St -5.5

Comment

U Mass -2.0

Comment

memphis -7.5

Comment

Houston

Comment

Old Dominion

Comment

Florida State +12.5

Comment

Iowa

Comment

Penn State +2.5

Comment

Notes:

2 no shows for this week. Heading into Saturday 3-6.

Matt Rhule coach @ Temple moved himself to the top of the list of every college now looking for a head coach.
                              Here's why, with Temple up by 5 points their QB P.J. Walker ran the ball for a TD to put them up by 11 points
                              over SMU with 1:45 left in the game. Rhule called for a 2 point conversion and when Temple was successful
                              they moved ahead by 13 points. Right on the spread #. Temple ran an Int. back for a TD a minute later to
                              cover, but Rhule knew he had a chance to win and cover and he did it.
                              That's the type of hire alumni want to have. Miami?

Wasn't that Spurrier's m/o at South Carolina?

Comment

Looks like only one of the top three leaders has won this week. chrny barely squeaked by by a half point on the stale line on Penn State, but I guess he deserves a break after missing out last week.

Should be a thrilling finish with many still in the running.

Comment

Working...
                                X