• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Week 10

4* jets -2

Teaser
    8* jets +8, packers -1.5, balt/jags o38

jets boned me on the straight play but alive on the teaser.

4* Jaguars +4.5
    4* New Orleans/Washington o50
    4* carolina -4
    3* arizona +3

teasers
    8* saints +11, saints/wash over 40, Jaguars +14.5

i am leaning KC too but line is at 4.5 now. I will wait til the morning (pacific time here) to see the change.

Comment

5* jacksonville TT o20.5

Kc line went down to 3.5. Eek. Gonna see if it rises during the day. Really should have played it earlier.

Comment

Packers are making me sick.
        Of all the games all year, this one looked like an easy call just to win su. Not so fast.
        Off 2 losses, at home, playing the lions. What else is a lock if that's not???
        Go pack. Still a whole quarter but they are lucky to be down only 12-3.

Comment

I can not believe that either woodee. They killed me i had them in a couple teasers just to win. They are pathetic right now. They seemed to blame lacy for a bit and cop out that adams was hurt and jordy out but really that should not matter. Cobb, montegomery, jones and richard rodgers as wel as starks. Oh and the best qb (well possibly second to brady) out there.

As you said it was setup perfectly. I considered lions with points but never thought they would win.

Wtf.

At least the jags miraculously covered the team total.

Comment

I had the Pack every which way to Thursday in Teasers and ML parlays....Almost tied it but fell short. Crazy how they fell off so much the last feweeks. Need a running game for sure.

That one hurt but Still looked SO solid on paper and even ATS really. Never even looked at the points with the Lions myslef and I try to find a dog if I can over a fav!

Oh well...nice hit on the jags TT!

Comment

teasers failed, straight plays hit. Interesting.

Adding a prop.

4* Andy Dalton o262.5 passing yards

he averages 270 a game and I feel like they go for it on monday night. Think he goes over by at least 20yds. Hopefully most of that to aj green.

Comment

The night i decide to back dalton bad andy shows up. Sonofa----

Ytd 46-31 +38*

Comment

Working...
                X