2015-$25 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-WEEK #11-POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia Tech +6.5

Beamer Ball. Last home game for Beamer. Win one for the Beamer!

Taxman, I was going to go Okie State like you, but line movement scared me off as it is now Baylor by 3!

Comment

Notes:

From [email protected]: Masked Prognosticator-Ok. State (P)

4-1 heading into today's games. 3 no shows, msubulldog and juluvg are out of the contest.
      A shame, because msubulldog was 6-3 in posted picks.

Big game of the day (for us) comes early with Impaler Wins and widestrides taking Va. Tech +6.5
      against Chargerette, bret3518 and chrny who took North Carolina.

Iowa -21 was picked by two of the leaders. Ranked #5 they still have a great chance to be in the
      playoffs since Ohio St. has two tough games left.

Comment

Iowa kicker missed an extra point--duh.... ends at 20.

Comment

Ha ha...can you believe the end of that NC/VT game?

Comment

Oh wow! I turned that VT-NC game off and couldn't believe NC turned it over and gave VT another shot. I thought I was going to lose by a half point.

VT got two TDs on two 4th down throws to the endzone in the last 3 minutes to send it to OT.

Too bad for Beamer, they lost in OT.

Williams, the NC QB, redeemed himself with a nice TD throw to win it in OT.

NC was the better team, but Beamer Ball almost found a way.

You always have to ask yourself after winning or losing a game, would you bet it again if they played next week. I would not take VT. Not sure I would take NC either. No play.

Comment

Man what a brutal 4th quarter in that NC/ VT game. I stopped watching as well thinking I had a win. NC let VT hand around for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                Ha ha...can you believe the end of that NC/VT game?
                As Woodee eluded to a few weeks back....This is a tough gig and if you hit 60% your either really good or lying. This year the college contest is wide open. I doubt that I have a shot but nobody exactly lit it up.. It is really fun when a lot of people have a shot though. Good luck to everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by wide strides View Post
                  Oh wow! I turned that VT-NC game off and couldn't believe NC turned it over and gave VT another shot. I thought I was going to lose by a half point.

VT got two TDs on two 4th down throws to the endzone in the last 3 minutes to send it to OT.

You always have to ask yourself after winning or losing a game, would you bet it again if they played next week. I would not take VT. Not sure I would take NC either. No play.

Beamer Magic.

How many times will they ask themselves: "Why?" How many times will they cry?

Line Movement goes like that did, beginning too low at start just -6.5 UNC then moseys to -3.5 even -3 in some shops begging them and they still never learn.

Its just....not "humorous" to watch the carnage but its.....

I don't know what word I'm looking for here...maybe there is no word but again the world was on them.

I went to post "I Like this post" for ImpalerWins post then to add "Brave Gutsy Call especially HERE at this moment" to widestrides selection, siding with the possibility that Beamer Magic was Real but then I thought better of it based upon my 40somehting % accurate prognostication rate in college football.

Nice. Call.

Comment

2 missed xtra points by Iowa cost me big time

WTF where have all the kickers gone in College Football

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post

My first pick *not sure if it was my first pick, but it was at the beginning* of this contest was the Tar Heels and they snatched defeat from the jaws of Victory. They should have dominated that game save for their HC, after that game I swore the Tar Heels are dead to me in football...Some teams just can't cover.

GLTA.

PS-sorry but was happy to see Sparty win.

Comment

Glad Sparty won too. Can't stand Osu and their players/coach.

My play with vandy is going down too. Dumb call. I liked it and line went wAy down today to3.5 from 7. I didn't even poach it as it dropped after I played it! Ha! One big guy Fezzik had a goy on vandy too that helped me pull the trigger.
                        My other plays in order were Memphis and Baylor.

I think okie st may come back with Baylors hobbling guys.

Comment

One win from the top 6 and only 5 wins from the top 13.

Comment

what a bad way to lose didn't look at the matchup hard enough, didn't realize Beamer last home game. Should have stayed with NAVY

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                              Glad Sparty won too. Can't stand Osu and their players/coach.

My play with vandy is going down too. Dumb call. I liked it and line went wAy down today to3.5 from 7. I didn't even poach it as it dropped after I played it! Ha! One big guy Fezzik had a goy on vandy too that helped me pull the trigger.
                              My other plays in order were Memphis and Baylor.

I think okie st may come back with Baylors hobbling guys.
                              Vanderbilt is just a Heartless team. I LOVED Derek Mason as a player, I don't know if he is "the problem" with Vandy but at the least he has certainly not proved to be a solution. Vandy has been an immediate No Play for me for a while now. I made an exception...a few weeks back....at South Carolina and, naturally, they failed to cover.

An outcome that I KNEW would occur but backed Vandy anyway because I am, apparently, stupid.

ON UNC & Chrny....4:00 to go UNC with the Ball & with the defense UNC has shown of late....90% of guys turned the game off, switched to another game. That was just "freaky stuff", what then transpired...."Bad" Beat? maybe/maybe not but certainly a bizarre beat. The Line though plain out stated it was gonna be a tighter game then expected.

Comment

Working...
                              X