• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stanford -3.5

Comment

stanford -3.5

Comment

Update
        One non-pick, coreyboy. Still has 15 minutes to post, but he didn't pick last week so may be out.

11-4 heading into Saturday's games.
        Both leaders have won and all tied for 3rd who picked one of the weekday games have all won.
        The remaining 3rd place players who have picks today are never lose with Colorado +16 and trytrytry with Stanford -3.5.

Unless the MAC has their champ game on Tuesday all scheduled championship games and final regular season games
        will be next Saturday. The tie breaker for this contest will be the army/NAVY game on Dec. 12th.

Comment

Thanks for the wrap-up K-man.

I hate the idea of the tiebreaker being the meaningless Army-Navy game. Maybe we could spice it up by choosing the Playoff Semi-Finals and the Championship game. It's a long wait, but we usually don't get paid until after the Super Bowl anyway.

I'd rather split the cash than pick the Army-Navy game. We'll see what the others think when the dust settles and see who's tied with who. What happens if those tied pick the same team?

Will be a fun finish.

Comment

Wow....Nobody could win one a couple of weeks ago but now we all are winning... That's football.....

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              Wow....Nobody could win one a couple of weeks ago but now we all are winning... That's football.....
              That's gambling my friend. Football is an entirely different sport.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                Thanks for the wrap-up K-man.

I hate the idea of the tiebreaker being the meaningless Army-Navy game. Maybe we could spice it up by choosing the Playoff Semi-Finals and the Championship game. It's a long wait, but we usually don't get paid until after the Super Bowl anyway.

I'd rather split the cash than pick the Army-Navy game. We'll see what the others think when the dust settles and see who's tied with who. What happens if those tied pick the same team?

Will be a fun finish.
                Yes, I say this every year but nothing gets changed. Dumb for money to be decided with a game line that. With the playoff, it makes sense to use those games to break a tie.

Comment

UGGHHHHH!H!!!!!!

Thanksgiving, triptophan and............ head up my ass in the #supercontest.....I must have been napping with Bama....

6-6-1 UGH!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X