No announcement yet.

2015-$25 COLLEGE GAME OF THE WEEK-WEEK #12-POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email my pick today at 2:45 Central Standard time.

Comment

Who did you all take? I assume you took one of tonight's games.

I was real close to taking Texas Tech, but just couldn't trust that Defense.

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
        Who did you all take? I assume you took one of tonight's games.

I was real close to taking Texas Tech, but just couldn't trust that Defense.

GL!
        I took Texas Tech.

Comment

Iowa

Comment

Reminder that any Friday pick must be posted or received at [email protected] (for the leaders)
            one (1) hour prior to the scheduled start of the game picked.
            Any and all Saturday picks are due by 11:00am EST.

Comment

UCLA

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                I took Texas Tech.
                Wow. Neither Defense could stop the other team. Did you see the "Immaculate Reception" that sort of was the difference?

Now, I gotta find another winner, having passed that one up.

I thought chrny's pick might have been on this game also, but K-man didn't post it, nor did he post yours.

Comment

I have their picks. In fairness, it wouldn't be right to post them until all with a chance po$t.
                  Also makes for good drama............."All My Bettorsworld Children"

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                    I have their picks. In fairness, it wouldn't be right to post them until all with a chance po$t.
                    Right, of course you don't post them before they kickoff, but once they kickoff you should post them, just so there is no doubt. It wouldn't be good on Sunday for you to post that, oh, by the way, chrny had South Florida on Thursday night.

Comment

I will just post mine before the deadline so there is no question.

I just hope I can find a winner.

GLTA.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                        Theres nothing wrong with posting any of their picks as long as it is less than one hour before the kick. I would have loved to know chrny liked S.Flor last night at 6:00pm.

Comment

Of course that does occupy time for you, so I don't blame you for not doing it. The bottom line is there would be nothing wrong with it if you chose to.

Comment

don't worry Bama25 i didn't take S Florida. Didn't even look at it, i was cleaning house on the Lake Tahoe books yesterday on the pro and Texas games. Mine's today and
                            it's.........TBA

Comment

Baylor -1.5

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                                In the NFL contest, if you miss the Noon deadline for the Sunday afternoon games, you can make a pick for the MNF game.

Not sure if it has ever happened where someone actually posted late and Taxman allowed him to choose the MNF game.
                                Nope. I take the first pick. If it is posted at 1230 EST on Sunday for a Sunday game, sorry.......you lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X