Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-$25.00 PRO FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK 12-POST PICKS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver +3

Comment

Buffalo Bills + Kansas City Chiefs OVER41.5

Comment

under 46 Atl/Minn

Comment

Denver Broncos +3

Comment

Woodee12, please do not tail me. I am solely speaking in fun and I appreciate the respect based on my previous records, however, I have not had the time or ability to handicap my OVER/UNDERS properly this year and my current record reflects that. If you are looking at trends, I have lost 4 straight. Lol.

I wish I had the time and mind frame to focus this year, but I have taken a break from my gambling to focus on some health issues. I promise I'll be back stronger than ever but for now, feel free to fade as I am just throwing darts these days.

May all your picks be winners, hope to contribute more next year.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              San Francisco
              Hmmm....... :^ /

Comment

Yeah...That probably wasn't my best choice....

Comment

SF worked out pretty good for you. I thought AZ was going to pull away after they scored a TD at the start of the 2H but SF defense played well, as did Gabbert.

I got lucky with the Denver Mile High Miracle with the help of the refs. Love to see the Pats lose. Even better if they got "cheated." Karma is a bitch. As is Brady. What other QB bitches athis own OL like that? And at the ref. Brady wasn't so accurate last night either. It was his bad throw that twisted Gronk around.

Comment

Dallas and New England both losing and Notre Dame .. What a nice trifecta!!! Made the whole weekend so nice. Nice to see Tom Brady "the Cheater" complaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X