dragon1952: Bowling Green -12 (W)
        red raider 84: Florida/Bama Under 40
        oakes: San Diego St. -7
        woodee12: Iowa + 3.5
        never lose: Houston -6
        winnersbyt&b: Iowa +3.5

7 points
        Carpet: Mich St. -3.5

A win and cover by Mich St. would move Carpet into a 3rd place tie and move woodee12 and
        winnersbyt&b out of the playoff scenario.

Comment

Michigan st

Comment

Good luck guys. Iowa-Msu is going to be a good one.

Comment

Well, chrny and I both won and have to play on. Arky State Coach kept pouring it on, kept the starters in and running uptempo up by 24 with 6 minutes left and even kept going up 31 with 2 minutes to go. What an A-hole :-)

chrny, I'd be up for choosing from some other Bowl games rather than risking a whole season's worth of work on Army/Navy. We don't get paid until after the Super Bowl, so no real hurry.

Or maybe even splitting 1st and 2nd prize money for $325 each?

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                Well, chrny and I both won and have to play on. Arky State Coach kept pouring it on, kept the starters in and running uptempo up by 24 with 6 minutes left and even kept going up 31 with 2 minutes to go. What an A-hole :-)

chrny, I'd be up for choosing from some other Bowl games rather than risking a whole season's worth of work on Army/Navy. We don't get paid until after the Super Bowl, so no real hurry.

Or maybe even splitting 1st and 2nd prize money for $325 each?
                Congrats to the both of you!!! Very nice job!!

Comment

Seven Bowl Games, any Seven you want vs. Opening Line at Pinny? Or whatever ya'll wanna do with that...would be my suggestion anyways.

Guys able to use whatever Seven Bowl Games they choose.

Comment

Hey wait. Hold Up Here.

Didn't this get me back in the running? Risen from the Dead back In Contention?

It was a Moneyline call.

I know theres no pont d'appui within the rules to justify it but ya'll let me slide on up into what would now be a 3 Guy Playoff for all the marbles based on this very shrewd and astute Moneyline Call and I'll post some pics of her in a Bikini.

Comment

Update:
                      Later this week I will post the final standings. The following will be posting or
                      emailing their picks to decide our top 3. The thread will be "$25 College Game
                      of the Week-Tie Breaker"

chrny and widestrides for 1st and 2nd Place.
                      This time next week this contest will be over. There are two, actually three options.
                      Agree to split the first and second place winnings, submit your picks for the tie
                      breaker or don't submit your picks. If you agree to a split, we need both of you
                      to post on the "$25 College Game of the Week-Tie Breaker" thread saying that's what
                      you want to do. I can exchange your emails if you want to discuss privately.
                      Send your request to, [email protected].

woodee12, never lose, dragon1952 and winnersbyt&b will be submitting their
                      picks to decide the 3rd Place winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X