Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-$25.00 PRO FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK 14-POST PICKS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas City -10

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
      Kansas City -10
      I came really close to taking them instead of NE. I hope the Green Bay Hail Mary last week hasn't started me on a bad run. Seems everyone is on NE which really scares me.

Comment

Figures I get stuck picking between NYG and MIA when I forget to post. I guess thats my punishment...

NYG/MIA OVER

Comment

My 2nd pick this week that I "almost" used was the pats...

Decided to Play houston for real money at +5.5 as the line moved a lot all day.

Pats seem like that too too easy call this week at -3. Scared me!

Good luck you guys on the pats tonight. Still think it's a good play.

Comment

So back to the Pats last night. Opened at -3 and closed at 5.5 or 6.

Before and after it looked like the easiest winner of the year with them coming off 2 losses and playing an average Texans team with Gronk coming back (which was late news and probably moved that line to 5.5). Books must have got smoked on that one. I thought it shoukls have been Pats -7 at least in that spot.

In that same theory though, the Pack was in the same spot a few weeks back off 2 losses and got smoked again. So stuff does happen.

Just interesting looking back at in hindsight for a top SNF game.

And tonight the Giants look like the clear cut winning side based on YTD [performance and coming off 3 losses but we shall see....

Nice job on those picking the Pats!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              So back to the Pats last night. Opened at -3 and closed at 5.5 or 6.

Before and after it looked like the easiest winner of the year with them coming off 2 losses and playing an average Texans team with Gronk coming back (which was late news and probably moved that line to 5.5). Books must have got smoked on that one. I thought it shoukls have been Pats -7 at least in that spot.

In that same theory though, the Pack was in the same spot a few weeks back off 2 losses and got smoked again. So stuff does happen.

Just interesting looking back at in hindsight for a top SNF game.

And tonight the Giants look like the clear cut winning side based on YTD [performance and coming off 3 losses but we shall see....

Nice job on those picking the Pats!
              This is the 2nd time red raider picked before me on a team I had narrowed it down to, leading me to pick something different. Both times he won and I lost.
              First time was Arizona @ Seattle, Pats was the 2nd time. Like you said woodee...that one seemed way too easy, although I really, really liked KC -10 the more I studied it.
              You'd think you could score at least 13 pts at home against a team giving up nearly 27 ppg. and a team you recently beat by 30 on their own turf :^ /

Comment

Well you probably are doing right by not following me because I feel as though I am on borrowed money right now. I almost took KC myself but went with the Pats. I have been trying to pick on Saturday because I do not want to over think it like I do on college.

GL

RR84

Comment

It's really easy to overthink nfl!
                  I do it every week.

Nice run leader!

Comment

Working...
                  X