Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December College Hoops

Thursday--

Iowa +8 over Iowa State---Think Iowa has a few more tests than ISU this year. Close game to the end and I see ISU winning by 5-6 when its said and done.

GL tonight Woodee

Iowa State beat Illinois 84-73 about a week ago. This could be a very similar outcome

Comment

Found a gem for Tuesday. Hit it now as I think line will drop.

Mercer +6 at Auburn. Mercer is a good team that should be dancing in March. Auburn hasn'y played abyone and lost to the decent teams. Way too many points here. I bought it to +6.

Comment

Line went other way and now at +6.5.

Mercer is good. I think people see sec team vs mercer and go towards the sec.

The sec is terrible in hoops besides Kentucky. One of the worst conferences in my opinion.

Sticking with mercer and all the points I can take.

Comment

Woodee-I am riding the Mercer train with you tonight-GL

Comment

Mercer goes down by 7.
            I didn't see it but looks like auburn dunked it with 1 second left to get it to 7.

That's why college hoops us so hard with end game bs like that!

Comment

Bought a half-point to put the game at +7. Thought it was a lock. with 12 seconds to go it was 74-71, Auburn makes 2 foul shots to make it 76-71. Figured they would try a shot , if they missed thought Auburn would stay in backcourt and let clock run out. After Mercer missed with 7 seconds to go the SOB from Auburn gets the rebound and drives the length of court with Mercer players leaving court and dunks it. UGH!! Even with the push i felt like i lost. I will be going against Auburn the rest of the year.

Comment

Wow. Did not know that. I bought to 7 also so it pushed for me As well.

Since I don't bet huge amounts I usually buy a 1/2. Rarely comes into play but on plays like that it helps not hurt so bad!!

Comment

Friday.

Central Michigan +12 at byu.
                  Rested team with top player fowler coming back. Byu is tough place to play but think this one is within single digits.
                  Catch cmu before everyone sees fowler is back in the mix!

Comment

Cmu loses by 13. Tied at half and then gets blown out.

Fowler was 3-14 and 0-5 from 3 but dished 10 assists.

Definitely a team to watch in the Mac tho.

Comment

Saturday--

Northern Iowa +9 over Iowa State--Game is on Neutral Court in Des Moines. Close win for ISU here as UNI is a good team who will challenge ISU's perfect record today.

Comment

SU Winner wiht UNI beating ISU last time out.

Tuesday-

Old Dominion -125 ML over Rhode Island--Old DOm has hit a bad stretch but is still a good team. Had a get right game wiht a no name last time out and I see them coming out anf beating RI today at home.

Small plays on-- ( I usually buy 1/2 points as needed.)

San Diego State +7 over KU
                        Iowa State +5 over Cinnci---If ISU did not lose I was going to go big on Cinnci here but I think the Cyclones got a wake up call.
                        Ball State +6 over Indy State
                        CAL +12 over Virginia---Line kind of bffles me but I think I am buying low on this very good Cal team.
                        Mercer +11 over Ohio State--Riding the Mercer train once again!

Comment

3-3 on the day yesterday. Mercer was down 1 at half.

Wednesday.
                          Parlay.
                          Okie ml over Hawaii with Illinois ml. --tailing carpet on this one.

Gonzaga -18 over lmu

Comment

Working...
                          X