X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HaHa for the record I did tell him to pick Army

Comment

Winners need to email me at [email protected] asap

if EVERYONE who is owed a payout contacts me right away as requested, I will do my best to process those payouts as soon as possible AFTER THE 1ST OF THE YEAR.

There is a very good reason why the payouts go out AFTER THE 1ST of the year and why it often times takes until the Super Bowl to process.

I won't go into it here, however, you should be able to figure it out.

Thanks and Congrats to the winners!

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
        Winners need to email me at [email protected] asap

if EVERYONE who is owed a payout contacts me right away as requested, I will do my best to process those payouts as soon as possible AFTER THE 1ST OF THE YEAR.

There is a very good reason why the payouts go out AFTER THE 1ST of the year and why it often times takes until the Super Bowl to process.

I won't go into it here, however, you should be able to figure it out.

Thanks and Congrats to the winners!

Jeff
        Got it. Understood. Will email you.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chrny View Post
          Congrats widestrides, thanks also to k-man for managing the contest
          Thanks chrny. I got lucky that you missed that one week. And then there was that Virginia Tech miracle.

Comment

You will get paid. Don't worry about that. Never, ever been a problem around here.

Thanks to Jeff for handling the payments and payouts. It takes s lot of work since most of us don't take or read directions well! Ha!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners, nice job!

And thanks to the K-Man for scoring the contest. That is a time-consuming job that few of us appreciate.

Comment

e-mailed Jeff yesterday with the required info he asked for

Comment

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for a great job done by all. K-Man, Jeff, and all of my fellow handicappers here on Bettorsworld.......Been here for so long it feels like family now !! Good Luck to all in the Bowl Contest and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Thanks again.
                  ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post

7-7
                    Masked Prognosticator
                    By the rules of the contest, yes, but I made it clear by my post I wasn't making a pick that final week, so in my world, I finished 7-6!

Congratulations to the winners, thank you BW for hosting this contest.

Im also formally announcing my retirement from handicapping. I no longer have the time for it, but wish I did! Good luck and good betting to all------

Comment

Originally posted by Masked Prognosticator View Post
                      Im also formally announcing my retirement from handicapping. I no longer have the time for it, but wish I did! Good luck and good betting to all------
                      Been there. Done that. See you next year!

Comment

If Michigan State had a kicker that could make extra points I should had been there with you boys-

Factor in Michigan State has no kicker in your bowl selections..........

Comment

No newsletter??

HELP- I REALLY need help.
                          As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Working...
                          X