Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-$25.00 PRO FOOTBALL GAME OF THE WEEK 16-POST PICKS HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    Packers/cards over 49.5.

(Almost took philly but top dog red raider scared me away)
    lol.

Woodee,

I am in little rut (especially in college) do not fear going against me at all. Nice start for you in the bowl contest. I am sucking wind as they say. lol

Comment

Eagles -3.

Only sure way to pick up a game on the leader! Skins on the road are pretty mediocre, although they should give their best effort as a win nails down the Division.

Comment

Like I have said many times....I am notorious for giving up a big lead in these contests except for the bowl contest. I like have zero chance to win that one. I promise you that my being in the lead in the NFL contest is a fluke. Sure I am trying and no matter what happens, this is my best season in that contest so far...

GL to all...

Comment

Philadelphia -3

Comment

Pats -3

Comment

Yes, I do like the Eagles a ton tonight. Playing them money line.

Got screwed with the hook last week on Denver so need a clear cut winner this week.

Eagles win but might be by 3.

Going big on them for real money tho. Good luck guys!

Comment

Denver Broncos -3.5

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                  Like I have said many times....I am notorious for giving up a big lead in these contests except for the bowl contest. I like have zero chance to win that one. I promise you that my being in the lead in the NFL contest is a fluke. Sure I am trying and no matter what happens, this is my best season in that contest so far...

GL to all...

Wow.. I continue to be lucky.. I have to admit that I am putting much more effort in this contest than I ever have but I never knew that I would have this much success. GL my friends....

Comment

Nice call on Washington.
                    Thought philly May come out and play well tonight.

Kelly lost this team and I ignored it.

Only bright spot is I didn't play Philly in the contest but still lost my ass on it at my book.

Comment

Carolina Panthers -7

Comment

Chicago +3

Comment

Yeah, Eagles could have been in that one but they dropped passes and fumbled and penalties. Not the way a team that needs to win plays at home. They were back in it and then Murray dropped an easy toss sweep that led to a scoop and score. Skins clearly the better team.

Comment

St. Louis +13.5

Comment

San Francisco 49ers + Detroit Lions Over 43

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                                Yeah, Eagles could have been in that one but they dropped passes and fumbled and penalties. Not the way a team that needs to win plays at home. They were back in it and then Murray dropped an easy toss sweep that led to a scoop and score. Skins clearly the better team.
                                I will say this... I have learned the hard way.. Do not wager against the leader or you will get your balls torched. Not that I am the NFL guru for I am clearly not. As a matter of fact I suck at the NFL. But I do understand how all of this works however.

Comment

Working...
                                X