Baylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor

Watching this game makes me think about Oregon. Yes they are flashy on offense and score a lot but their defense will absolutely make you puke. Alabama would beat Baylor so bad even with their starting qb at the first of the year. I am so tired of watching these pretend teams and more tired of the announcers saying that they may have been the best team in the nation before that injury. Mich st would dust them. Just my opinion. That being said, I want them to cover tonight for obvious reasons. lol I would not doubt however that Carolina comes back and covers....

but Carolina's defense is pretend also.

Comment

Do you think bama / mich state will be a good game?

Mich st is in over their heads. Either they are better than I think or Iowa was better than I thought. Mich st could have really lost to Iowa in that champ game.

FYI. All the good capper/touts were all over unc!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
        Do you think bama / mich state will be a good game?

Mich st is in over their heads. Either they are better than I think or Iowa was better than I thought. Mich st could have really lost to Iowa in that champ game.

FYI. All the good capper/touts were all over unc!
        Woodee,

You would have to think that Bama would have to make some mistakes to keep them in it. Mich st's defense is pretty good and Coker can get rattled.

Comment

Yeah, on paper it looks like an under to me. Grind it out style.

Comment

Also, the teams that give Bama a fit are the spread teams with a mobile qb and teams that have a deep threat. Mich st seems to me to be a more grind it type offense which plays into Bama's hands. I do like states defense and if they can get Coker rattled, he will make bad choices.

Comment

Hey, ease up on a brother and quit picking all these games right. lol I really enjoy our friendly competition and I do think that I am on the wrong side of this first game. You never know though. Good luck my friend and I really hope you do well the rest of the way out. Just finish one game behind me. lol

Comment

Yeah, doing OK. I don't like my picks today actually.

Wish I would have played NC State actually. I think you have the right side there.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                  Yeah, doing OK. I don't like my picks today actually.

Wish I would have played NC State actually. I think you have the right side there.
                  Well, Miss st totally depends on Dak P. If he is on, they are pretty damn good. I honestly do not know a whole lot about NC st. I had to take a chance on a few games and take the other side to get back in this thing. Gus Malzahn is trying too much horse shit today. Usually when he does this, he knows that he has a losing hand. I have seen him try trickery to stay with Bama many times. Auburn has to have the worst two quarterbacks in the nation. I mean, they are just bad.

Comment

Well one thing is for certain....A few of us will gain one game on a lot of people if NC St. wins. I think Myself, Dragon, and Hamburger are the only ones that took that side. We are certainly in the minority. lol

Comment

Well, I think that I have figured out why only three of us took NC St. lol Wow, what an ass whipping.....

Comment

Working...
                      X