Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January college hoops

Feel free to chime in.
    Going to try to focus on the big 10/12 this year as conf okay has started.
    Wednesday.

Northwestern ml -130 over Ohio state. Osu is not as good as normal.

Iowa state -10.5 over Texas tech. Tt has a good record but this is their first true road game. Isu off loss to okie. Cyclones by 15.

Oregon ml -145 over cal.

Illinois +10 over Purdue.....Seems like too many point to me.

Comment

Woodee-

Illinois has no inside game at all-Against the trees of Purdue this will be a nightmare

I see Purdue by 15

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        Woodee-

Illinois has no inside game at all-Against the trees of Purdue this will be a nightmare

I see Purdue by 15
        WOW Just WOW

Comment

That was quite unexpected SU win, thats for sure!

Wednesday--

Tenny-Martin ML -150 over Tenny Tech

Alabama +5 over So Carolina--upset alert for So Car!

Purdue -15 over Penn State

Going to wait to see what the line is but going to pound Michigan State over Iowa on Thursday....Hoping it will be a good number around 6-7. Revenge spot and I beloeve Valentine will be back for MSU? Iowa beat MSU when they were #1 without Valentine earlier this year. Iowa has been over achieving so far in the BIG 10 and now have to hit the road. Great spot for MSU.

Comment

First off, congratulations on your College Bowl picks Woodee.... Great job as usual.

FYI - The initial lines for the Michigan State/Iowa game are out there..... Spartans are 7 to 7.5 favorites at the opening bell......

Comment

Thanks!

I will take Michigan state -7 for sure. Right where I was projecting. Think msu by 10 or more.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                Thanks!

I will take Michigan state -7 for sure. Right where I was projecting. Think msu by 10 or more.
                Going to pile on with you on this-for a C-note

Comment

3-0 on Wednesday.

Thursday.

Michigan state -7 over Iowa. Line is up to 8.5. I played this yesterday. I'd still play at 8 tho.

Comment

Iowa Comes out red hot...Not the start I was looking for! Geesh!

Comment

Probably going to take Mich State 2n half with whatever the line is...Iowa is red hot. 63% from 3 and 54% from the field. Can't sustain that!

Comment

Wow. Did not see that coming.
                        Mich state loses su by 17 as a closing 9 point fav. Line moved from 7 to 9.5 at some books.

Can't make that stuff up.

Either Iowa is better than I think k or mich state is really overrated.

Comment

Friday bounce back.

Iona -125 over Monmouth.

Toledo -155 over Akron.

Both money line.

Like a few Saturday. Will check back later as i study more.

Feel free to post games you like in this thread too do we can all win!

Comment

1-1 yesterday.

Saturday.

Iowa state -125 ml over k state. Somewhat of a must win for the clones.

Comment

Iowa state got it done yesterday. Needed a win on that one as it was my only one I think. Weird Saturday once again on college hoops.

Sunday.

Iowa -7 over Michigan. Looks like michigans big guy is out. Iowa should dominate if they don't have a spartan let down.

Comment

Working...
                              X