January college hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still cold.

Key to a ml parlay is picking 2 winners. Zona shit the bed at home.

Friday.
    Vcu ml -125 at Davidson.
    Wiscy - gb +5 at Milwaukee

Comment

I asked my blind squirrel to pick games for me tonight.
      2-0.
      I didn't think it was possible to win a bet!

Comment

Saturday--

Play of the day---

Texas A & M/Arizona Money Line Parlay

Back to Zopna to snap their skid and I think ISU gets smoked at AM today.

Comment

A&M dominated the last four minutes of the game to get the win over the Cyclones. Arizona better snap their skid as a double digit home favorite tonight.

My take on some underdog action this evening with teams that have faired well on the road and have excelled ATS. St Joseph (+3.5) covers against Rhode Island; Seton Hall (+6) covers against Creighton; San Diego St (+4.5) covers against UNLV. Last one is just because..... Kentucky at +6, don't see that too often, should be an intense game against Kansas.

Comment

Keep your eye on Oakland-made a ton of money off this team this year-They have one of the top scores in the nation.

Comment

Sunday.

Oregon ml -135 over Arizona state.

Let's keep this small streak going!

Comment

Monday-
                Streak is alive still...

Passing Monday but leaqn on Texas +5 at Baylor tonight.

See ya Tuesday.

Comment

Tonight I am rolling with the Road Teams

GEORGETOWN +5.0 @ butler

KY -8.0 @ tn

INDY +2.5 @ michigan

PROVIDENCE -8.0 @ depaul

Comment

Tuesday.

West Virginia +6 at Iowa state. Live dog who can win.

May add more but this is my top play.

Like your plays too carpet.

Comment

I throw in some road and home picks....

South Carolina (-1) @ Georgia

Wyoming (-4) @ Air Force

Northern Illinois -3 hosting Buffalo

Indiana State -10.5 hosting Drake

Comment

5 in a row. I will take it. Don't like the Isu loss at all but they are just not as good as the polls say. Have talent but can't close.

Comment

Streak on the line....Ha! Just nice to win a few after a brutal stretch!

Rutgers +7 (buy 1/2) over Illinois...Illinois has 2 guys out and are really inconsistent this year. I can see Rutgers winning this game SU even as bad as they are. I doubt Groce makes it much longer....? Carpet?

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                            Streak on the line....Ha! Just nice to win a few after a brutal stretch!

Rutgers +7 (buy 1/2) over Illinois...Illinois has 2 guys out and are really inconsistent this year. I can see Rutgers winning this game SU even as bad as they are. I doubt Groce makes it much longer....? Carpet?
                            RUTGERS has lost 24 straight BIG 10 games and are an awful team. 2 guys over 6'6" inside both very bad.

Illinois is without 6-10 Finke and Nunn is gametime decision. Groce will put Malcom Hill inside and the kid should have a nice game vs rutgers.
                            I do not see Illinois losing this game straight up. Covering 7 is another story
                            ILLINI by5

Comment

Since Rutgers is absolutely horrible in their attempt to represent the BIG 10 in men's basketball, Illinois should be able to win and cover tonight. They have a chance to win big on the road for themselves and help the job security of their coach. A loss or even an uninspired win to a team like Rutgers could be the end of the confidence for Groce at Illinois.

Comment

What a fricking game Illinois Rutgers 3 OT 110-101 ILLINOIS WINS No one wanted to lose as Rutgers loses 25 straight in Big 10 play

Comment

Working...
                                X