+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jumping on Kansas +4 on the 1/2 buy for big Monday now. See them winning su too.

Put together a solid 8 point teaser. Playing this for 2 units--

Purdue +10.5
    With Monday action of:
    Ohio state pk
    Kansas +10.5.

Loving it!

-135 odds on teaser.

I guess Iowa might just be good...geesh.

My teaser is toast after Purdue stunk it up....

Still have my Kansas play but the line is now down to +1.5. Glad I got the 4 but I am a little nervouse after I think back how bad KU got beatr at Okie State. I am just not sold on ISU myself. They have a very short bench and foul trouble/injury would really hurt in any game epecially against KU.

Pretty cold lately.

Thursday.

Maryland/zona.
    Money line parlay. Line got s but too high on Maryland but I think they beat Iowa tonight at home. Zona off cal loss and a must win to stay in conference race.

Still cold.

Key to a ml parlay is picking 2 winners. Zona shit the bed at home.

Friday.
    Vcu ml -125 at Davidson.
    Wiscy - gb +5 at Milwaukee

I asked my blind squirrel to pick games for me tonight.
    2-0.
    I didn't think it was possible to win a bet!

Saturday--

Play of the day---

Texas A & M/Arizona Money Line Parlay

Back to Zopna to snap their skid and I think ISU gets smoked at AM today.

A&M dominated the last four minutes of the game to get the win over the Cyclones. Arizona better snap their skid as a double digit home favorite tonight.

My take on some underdog action this evening with teams that have faired well on the road and have excelled ATS. St Joseph (+3.5) covers against Rhode Island; Seton Hall (+6) covers against Creighton; San Diego St (+4.5) covers against UNLV. Last one is just because..... Kentucky at +6, don't see that too often, should be an intense game against Kansas.

Keep your eye on Oakland-made a ton of money off this team this year-They have one of the top scores in the nation.

Sunday.

Oregon ml -135 over Arizona state.

Let's keep this small streak going!

Monday-
    Streak is alive still...

Passing Monday but leaqn on Texas +5 at Baylor tonight.

See ya Tuesday.

Tonight I am rolling with the Road Teams

GEORGETOWN +5.0 @ butler

KY -8.0 @ tn

INDY +2.5 @ michigan

PROVIDENCE -8.0 @ depaul

Tuesday.

West Virginia +6 at Iowa state. Live dog who can win.

May add more but this is my top play.

Like your plays too carpet.

I throw in some road and home picks....

South Carolina (-1) @ Georgia

Wyoming (-4) @ Air Force

Northern Illinois -3 hosting Buffalo

Indiana State -10.5 hosting Drake

5 in a row. I will take it. Don't like the Isu loss at all but they are just not as good as the polls say. Have talent but can't close.

Streak on the line....Ha! Just nice to win a few after a brutal stretch!

Rutgers +7 (buy 1/2) over Illinois...Illinois has 2 guys out and are really inconsistent this year. I can see Rutgers winning this game SU even as bad as they are. I doubt Groce makes it much longer....? Carpet?

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    Streak on the line....Ha! Just nice to win a few after a brutal stretch!

Rutgers +7 (buy 1/2) over Illinois...Illinois has 2 guys out and are really inconsistent this year. I can see Rutgers winning this game SU even as bad as they are. I doubt Groce makes it much longer....? Carpet?
    RUTGERS has lost 24 straight BIG 10 games and are an awful team. 2 guys over 6'6" inside both very bad.

Illinois is without 6-10 Finke and Nunn is gametime decision. Groce will put Malcom Hill inside and the kid should have a nice game vs rutgers.
    I do not see Illinois losing this game straight up. Covering 7 is another story
    ILLINI by5

Since Rutgers is absolutely horrible in their attempt to represent the BIG 10 in men's basketball, Illinois should be able to win and cover tonight. They have a chance to win big on the road for themselves and help the job security of their coach. A loss or even an uninspired win to a team like Rutgers could be the end of the confidence for Groce at Illinois.

What a fricking game Illinois Rutgers 3 OT 110-101 ILLINOIS WINS No one wanted to lose as Rutgers loses 25 straight in Big 10 play

Ouch...Thats a heartbreaking loss for Rutgers and for me who had the +7 and they lose by 9 in 3 OT!

Glad Illinois won, but that ends my hot streak in a bad beat way!

Thursday.

Need to start a new feb thread too.

Minnesota +9 over northwestern. Too many points here.

And

texas am +2 over vandy

On-Call work has me a little behind on the games tonight. I like your A&M pick not sure how it's playing out in the first half. I'm going to keep an eye on Carpet's Oakland sleeper pick team. They're on the road and giving the Penguins of Youngstown State 12.5 points. See how that plays out tonight. Connecticut -2 over Memphis seems like a winner to me. Louisiana Tech -2 over Rice. Utah -2.5 over Oregon State. Hawaii +1.5 over UCSB even though the game is on the mainland not in Paradise. Unfortunately, its back to work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PDiddy View Post
    On-Call work has me a little behind on the games tonight. I like your A&M pick not sure how it's playing out in the first half. I'm going to keep an eye on Carpet's Oakland sleeper pick team.
    Oakland is solid just ask Michigan State who won 99-93. Felder is the only player in the nation in 2014-2015 to post 17 points a game 7 assistsa game. They have one of the best in the nation in scoring player. Keep your eyes on this team for sure.