Retweets

10:02 PM - 24 Jan 2016

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
          Julian @Julian Jan 24

Worst. Retirement. Party. EVER.

Retweets

10:02 PM - 24 Jan 2016
          Peyton Manning made 2 million dollars for reaching the Super Bowl and stands to earn another 2 million if they win it-Did you notice that
          Peyton never RSVP to that invitation- LOL

Comment

Tonight is the Party-Going out a winner just needs to stop throwing the ball.

Comment

I am happy to see him go out like this. Pretty good game overall. Like that kind of game better than all offense myself.

Comment

Me too. Happy to see him go out (i fucking hope he is done though) but man the panther's drops were key. So many drops peyton didnt win this the defense and the drops did. He better not get mvp

Comment

Yeah, Manning didn't do a whole lot in this game and he was pretty lucky on a couple plays that could have resulted in TO's. The defense won the game.
                  Carolina couldn't do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                    Yeah, Manning didn't do a whole lot in this game and he was pretty lucky on a couple plays that could have resulted in TO's. The defense won the game.
                    Carolina couldn't do shit.
                    I think Manning knew his role and if he does play again, the Peyton we are all used to is gone but with that defense maybe all he needs to do is play game control offense. I don't know if this defense ranks with the Bears of 86 or the Giants around that same time. Miller is one hell of a ball player though.....That is for sure!

Comment

Working...
                    X