AFC/NFC Championship Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC/NFC Championship Games

I think Denver has a great defense, but that offense is simply terrible. I don't trust them to generate enough points against NE.

The Cardinals simply lack focus and the late game calls against Green Bay rival KC's Reid. Simply foolish and almost cost them the game.

Any thoughts, input or discussion at all? I think the totals and perhaps a tease or two is the way to go.

Anyone have ANY thoughts?
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

I agree in both. I think manning is getting way too much love. He looks old to me and his ball lacks the zip he once had. I think the pats roll when it's all said and done. Close for 3 quarters and then they pull away late. Pats 24-13. Under the 44.5. All the Brady manning hype is from long ago. Peyton has aged and is not healthy. Brady is still Brady.

Arizona won't fare well on the road. I dislike cam myself but he is good. I see Carolina winning by 10. Arians does not impress me as a coach either. Palmer is ok but sometimes chokes in the big moment. Carolina 28-17

I think the 3 point spreads are there to balance the action as always but don't see either dog winning su.

Comment

Good article.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/look-out...tch-1452612426

Comment

Denver is going to shock the World and win this game-

Carolina and AZ is going to be a great game. I see the weather and travel being to much for AZ-Panthers to the Super Bowl

Comment

If denver can not get the run game going it's going to be a long day.

That defense is good but hurting a bit. They let up quite a bit against pitt without brown or williams. Brady has gronk and edelman and amendola and if they can get white going on short dinks they will handle the broncos. Like them.

Carolina has been pretty solid throughout on offense and has holes in their secondary.
          Cardinals have been hit or miss at times. Palmer gets nervous in big games and makes mistakes. If he can calm those nerves it will be an amazing game. I give the edge to panthers at home but cant decide on a side. Just so much rides on palmer's ability to remain calm.

One thing that would help is david johnson actually running well. He's been average the past few weeks.

It wouldnt surprise me to see panthers go up first half and then a cards rally after they've settled in.

Enjoy the games!!

Comment

Oh and i dont know the prop for fitz catches but i would take over 6. Think he gets about 7+

Comment

Man that missed pat keeps it from OT. Brady under pressure all game that defense did it's job looked much better than last week. Good call if you had denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                Denver is going to shock the World and win this game-

Carolina and AZ is going to be a great game. I see the weather and travel being to much for AZ-Panthers to the Super Bowl
                Great game

Comment

So crazy kickers settle games but it's reality. Vikings now a missed extra point.

I can't imagine how pissed the pats are right now at that. Brady's ints didn't help but working that hard for a kicker to spoil it stinks. Everyone hates the pats but I am a fan of them myself. Good to see manning have a chance but Carolina might be too much and too hot.

Comment

Working...
                  X